Fangame List -- Awaiting Custom Game Descriptions

if our game gets made and we put in decription “injected with pure awesomeness” …that wouldn’t be a lie…right…?

…if that is allowed, when i finish my demo, i want that in mine…

Thanks for adding Entrapment. Here’s a description to go with it:

“A top-down and side-scrolling mix played entirely in the Morph Ball. Features classic upgrades from the entire series, exciting fights and many intricate puzzles and challenges. A wide variety of locations and enemies await Samus as she travels into the deep catacombs of planet Sykrosis.”

if we put stuff like that, it will take forever on the page, i think there should be links to the topic, it would make things a lot better, wikipedia style.

adds the Entrapment description

__>

I wouldn’t allow that. Why would you want it though? The point of having a description is to say what the game is about and attract people. If you just brag about how awesome you think the game is like that, most people are probably just going to laugh and skip it.

Some topics don’t have much info in the first post, and it’s much easier just to read a brief description about the fangame when you’re browsing through the list. This list has a lot of potential, and I want to make it as useful as possible, so we’ll stick with paragraph-ish descriptions like the ones we have right now.

Edit: Anyway, more descriptions, anyone?

however, the first page can be redone anytime.

meh, doesn’t matter that much to me, just curious, thats all :slight_smile:

I’m too lazy to make a new topic right now, but I’d like it if maybe my Phoenixan: Fire Under Siege game got a little more publicity. :slight_smile: I have a site out for it too now. http://phoenixan.hostingrapid.com

I do need to get some updated screenshots though. .__.;

Anyways, here’s the description that should probably go by the name.

Phoenixan: Fire Under Siege is a Rayman fangame that takes place at the same time as Rayman 2: the Great Escape. The game follows Phoenixan, or Rayman’s older half-brother, as he tries to prevent a disk with valuable information on it from getting to the hands of General Zaroff. The story is tied to the fanfiction, Rise of the Shadows, as a prequel.

wheres my game?i mean yes i spamed but still its a game, D: im at 32%done also,got most of the sprites done also started with GM

Go ahead and put my Bruce Lee/Metroid/Metal Gear/Gran Turismo/Zelda/GTA fangame/clone/game/thing up there when I have a name for it. I usually refer to it as the “BRUCE LEE thing.”
A description?
Well, I’ll have to write one up tomorrow. Seriously, that game is hard to describe.

D:

Right. Sorry. This thing hasn’t been updated in forever. I totally forgot about it, to be honest. >_>

I don’t have time tonight, but I’ll try to get to it sometime this week. I’ll have to figure out something else to do with this topic, since there’s no way we can update it on a semi-regular basis.

Add Half-Life 2 (d) to the list if you feel like it or can. I don’t really care if it’s on or not.

HL2(D) is basically a remake of Half-Life 2 as a 2D sidescroller, not unlike P2D.

Evolution- forum: http://z13.invisionfree.com/Metroid_Evolut…dex.php?act=idx
Fall of Zebes- forum: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Fusion_Studios/index.php?act=idx

for more info, go to the forums, of course =D

evolution is mine
and Fall of Zebes is Rundas45’s

good luck getting anyone do do that…remember when Troid92 actually did stuff?

yeah that was great

yeah…

Troid needs to do stuff again =D

:frowning:

Maybe.

When I start updating AotM rounds monthly again, remind me to do this at the same time.

HOSHITSKY

ITS TROID!!!

=DDD

Here’s hoping he forgets his physics book in his locker every day :smiley:

Or just gives me his damn contact info so I can talk to him more often :cry:

or that he just gets time?

I’d like mine to be added in.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/MP2D/index.php?showtopic=898

Phoenixan: Fire Under Siege - A Rayman fangame made by myself with a little help from “Droolie,” Diana, my girlfriend Megan, and numerous others among the Rayman community (and some of those that found a liking to this game, but don’t like Rayman at all).

Though a lot of other Rayman fangames have sprung up since the demo release in 2006.

this needs to be updated sometime

eventually