::FAQ:: Check this topic before asking a question!

Added a new question.

Do you guys have anyone working on the cutscenes yet? And what exactly do you mean by hand-drawn CG cutscenes? The whole term “Hand-Drawn Computer Graphics” doesn’t really make any sense. The only think I can think of is like, someone draws it and scans it onto a computer to color/effect it.

You’re correct. MH draws them, and… uh… someone CG’s them. Maybe he does. <_<

Yes, Daz. I will draw them and color them in photoshop…when I have time.

I have a question: If the Thermal and X-Ray visors affect the whole screen, then will you seen Samus’s skeleton or something? Cause it wouldn’t make any sense if everything but Samus was affected by the Thermal and X-Ray visors when it works on the whole screen…

Not her skeleton, but an invert or filter of sorts. Skeletons would be a crap-load more of work, and filtering works fine.

I have another question: Will the rapid missile fire glitch (YAYAYA) still be in p2d?

Doubtful, since missile-age will probably (And should be…) already rapid. I can’t stand slow missiling.

How do you dodge the pq’s attacks without running around her or jumping up and falling into it??? :metroid:

Why the hell would we do that? Always fast missiles would unbalance the game like hell.

Why would it be any way besdies running around her and jumping over it? That’s how you do it in Prime.

I like rapid missiling. If you have to wait 3 seconds before you have to fire another one, the game is NOT going to feel like a 2D metroid game. Plus it will be more annoying then trying to sleep beside a wave of fly’s.

You don’t wait an ywhere NEAR three seconds.

It was an exaggeration. >_>

But 1.5 seconds is still alot to wait.

To answer the question about the PQ battle, the only part of the beam programmed to give damage is the sprite for beam contact with the floor. You can jump over that, and the samus sprite will overlap the actual beam. Gives it a pseudo-3D-ness.

Basically what I said >_>

yeah…:stuck_out_tongue: this is cool and all but the dodging of shots is going to be hard. because you cant lock on (that i know of :stuck_out_tongue:) and you cant go around a enemy liek in a circle.

It will work like all of the other 2d metroid games. You jump, or you duck. >_>

is there going to ba a lock on? like for boses? that would be helpful.

Why would you really need a lock on for a 2D game, even if it is a 2D version of Prime? Even if there was one, most people probably wouldn’t even use it. We have never needed a lock-on for any other 2D Metroid game.

will missiles have a homing effect?