::FAQ:: Check this topic before asking a question!

Of course they will, to a certain extent.

We really shouldn’t have a homing affect for them. I guess 10 pixels worth wouldn’t be too bad, but it will ruin the 2d metroid game affect if it is too much.

Is that like the official name of that? “Ghetto jump?” or is it just universally known?

Work that I would be happy to carry out… with the propper software… I’ll see if I can post a bit of an example…

EDIT: Nevermind… I’d stick with lead shielding or a shield frequency that disrupts the X-ray visor if I were you guys…

And BTW, infrared vision doesn’t penatrate the suit either… the shiels probably doesn’t allow it… and the suit itself (Except maybe the back part… which should display ultra-heated air coming from the exhaust) is stone-cold… just incase anyone was wondering…

Um, if you use R to aim, doesn’t her hand glow under infrared? <_<

And ghettojump has no official name, since it’s a glitch.

Hm. Added the MP2:2D question again. Let’s see if it stays there this time. >_>

I read that last part and there a 1 out of 100 chance of the P2D team working on Prime 2 and Prime 3 in 2d I want ask any questons about MP2 2D or MP3C 2D ok.

And now, his next move: he’ll type his post in English!

Try it, it’s fun! :wink:

I will try better typing English on the forum for now on ok Tim.

You can IBJ in P2D! SM style! :metroid:

Not aymore in the new version I’m working on…

is it ok to ask quesions here? i just want to know: is there a rule against advertising? i dont plan on flooding the site with ads, i just dont want to get banned for mentioning my site. :frowning:

mp2 2d would be great. wouldnt take as long as the first one, if the engine is changed a bit.the thing is with dark samus. if you do make it, dont do a sa-x with dark samus

We need to have THIS game finished before we can even consider requesting a new one. We can’t have Destroyer F biting off more than any programmer can chew. Anyway, there is alot more than just content that needs to be changed brfore P2D can become MP22D. We’d need all the tilesets changed, new samus sprites, map system, music, a whole new light/dark thing built into the engine, and aside from the screen resolution (maybe), everything will be different.

Did you read the rules? There is a policy about site advertising. You can put the site in your signature but you can’t post it in a post.

Is there a slightest possibility for music to be in MOD/XM/IT format? :frowning:
Of course, that’s only my opinion, but honestly, MIDIs sound too clean and artificial no matter what you do to them, and can’t contain any samples at all (which is crucial given MIDI can only provide really lousy synths and noises). And that takes a nice bite of the atmosphere out of the game, which isn’t so good. :neutral_face:

(Note: I tried to search for a similar question both here and at SCU, but surprisingly there wasn’t any.)

MP3’s are already compatible, and some of us are planning to include a separate MP3 soundtrack for the final game for you to use if you really dislike MIDIs. It will just be the MIDIs recorded through really high-quality sounds, and trust me, they don’t sound like MIDIs anymore after that.

Well, that’s good to hear! Will I be able to use the mp3s made from the original Prime soundtrack then? That would probably be the best (and the easiest) possible solution.

Yeah, any MP3’s will work.

Where the p2d demo beta6 :confused: :confused: :confused: Can some one post a link

I can’t get past the first map on the demo, how can I open that second blue wall??? OMG so frustrating >.<