• Gamecube
  • X-box
  • Playstation2
  • Game Boy Advance
  • Nintendo DS
  • PSP
  • PC
0 voters

Me? I like the Gamecube. No surprises there.

Gamecube does it for me too.

I actually won mine from a library… :unamused:

Man, I had to get mine for $100.

is angered by the lack of “SNES”

If you mean favorite platform currently in the running, I’d say Gamecube. SO far it has the best or second best versions of my favorite franchises. (Metroid, Zelda, and soon to come, Star Fox)

speaking of which, I can’t WAIT for Star Fox Assault!

Glad to see I’m not the only one. I did mean current game console when I was writing it, but I didn’t think anyone else would interpret it differently. I soooo have to find Super Metroid somewhere…

heh, I have the cartridge form of every metroid game, aside from the cube ones, EXCEPT the original metroid, which my dumbass brother sold along with out nintendo about 7 years ago.

>_____________________________________________<

NES! But it’s not on there, so DS! Followed by the Cube!

The only game I actually like on the NES that I’ve played is Duck Hunt. :stuck_out_tongue:

For me it’s definitely the Cube.

Cube for me followed up by XBox.

I’d say SNES but from that poll Xbox will have to do.

runs from you all

omg teh infidel!!

*Narcoleptic kills WTP

>: D

<_<

I like mein GameCube a lot.

*Narcoleptic goes to play RE4.

>_>

GEET THE PRIIIIME GAMES! GEET THE PRIIIIIIIIME GAMES! Personally, I think those are some of the best games ever made. Period.

As for console, I like gamecube. I just do.

Seeing as MH is the leader of Prime 2D, I’d say he’s got Prime…

I think what he meant was 'I have the CARTRIDGE of all except Prime" because Prime is, you know, a CD, not a cart. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. That would be known as me not paying attention.

Hmmmm…checks the forums he has posted in…seeing as I’m currently a Metroid headcase, my favorite would have to be…PSP!
<_<
>_>
O_O
I mean the Cube! The cube rox my sox! PSP doesn’t!

vanishes to smash Sony’s PSP models

I LOVE the GC… But NDS is new, and just wowzerz :stuck_out_tongue:

Ps2 here. The only games I liked on the cube were Resident Evil 1, 4 and Metroid Prime 1 and 2 and SSBM.

Game Cube all the way! The best two metroid games on the planet are for the game cube!

None of the above. SNES > j00.