Favorite Suit

Lol, I’m not sure I can agree with that post, but I see your point >_>. Lets just leave it there. <_<

Eh, a better word would be organic, not human. <_<

The Samus on MP3 has fair shiny skin, bulgy eyeballs, and bright yellow-- not blonde-- hair.

isn’t it called flight spandex suit?

Lol, never heard of that, but I can’t say it’s not.

But doesn’t that sound a little clumsy “flight spandex suit”?

Sort of like some of the girls at my school.

But yeah, I see your point. her hair was a really bad touch.

i think the official name was “Flight Suit”

http://tsgk.captainn.net/index.php?p=showg…=4&ga=64&sec=73

thar. thart should settal the mattar! =)

well, the shy guy kindgom isn’t really official though…

It was officially called the Flight Suit until SSBB.

well, thats not out yet, is it? =D

Oh, and for the record, I voted Zero Suit–not because “ZOMG HAWT”, but because she has a laser whip. Beam weapons are awesome, and the CV fanboy in me can’t resist Samus with a whip.

…Shut up. I did NOT mean that in a kinky way. Perverts. D:

Anyway. Plus the ZS segment in ZM was awesome. <3 the stealth gameplay, and the Wrecked Ship music, and the hidden shortcuts, and having to stun and run…

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes did have a few shortcomings. One thing it hit on the head, though, was AWESOME character designs.

Dark suit FTW.

they didn’t redesign the characters… they just made new suits headslap

that should teach ye! =]

o_O

Pirates? Luminoths?

okay fine… headslap

that should teach me!

:stuck_out_tongue:

I STILL say MP2’s pirates are the coolest.

Exposed organs FTW

If I could work with midis I would make a Brinstar-Vampire Killer remix because the idea sends chills down my spine.

Dude, they did. MP2’s pirates and suits were so much more badass. ESPECIALLY the aerotroopers and commandoes. The ING sucked, but all of the humanoid characters were awsome.

Reaver, awsome sig. :slight_smile:

i cant remember if i posted this somewhere else, but i really like the mp2 pirates too. they were a lot more accurate to their 2d sprite cousins from the earlier series and just had a better feel to them =)

Why are you talking about Samus’s suit. She shouldn’t wear one.

BANNED.

:smiley: i voted Zero suit. Ah… my beloved ZERO SUIT :smiley:

I say the varia suit , metroid prime 3 corruption stye. and second favorite the Hazard Suit

Pazon all the way.