Favorite suit?

What the–It’s a GRAVITY SUIT. It lets you move underwater by manipulating GRAVITY.

Bending timespace? WTF?

He’s going all Einsteinian on us! :laughing:

hell yeah

I like the varia suit cause it’s just the suit you start with and it is the original power suit with the cool shoulders ect. Gravity is kinda stupid cause it only changes colour but for the rest it stays the same…

fusion suit also looks cool but I don’t want that in metroid 6 you will continue with it cause I like the traditionel suit more than the fusion suit…

sorry for the bad spelling :wink:

i voted phazon. :smiley:

Light. Nuff said.

Er, no, you start out with the Power suit in all but two games…

i agree with light…but who cares about the suit? Samus is HOT :naughty:

Im gonna hafta put down the light or phazon suit, i mean the light is just so awesome and the phazon is black and red that pwns. i think that Retro saved the best suits for last to be mean to me cause im bad at puzzle bosses and i die time and time again at the mp2 spider ball guardian. :imp:

Vote Phazon, Vote Phazon!!!

Purple is the new black. >_>

Go Gravity!

The gravity suit was awesome but the ability to stay infinitely in dark aether and not get any damage from atmosphere pwns. And by the way black is the new black.

If I was basing my vote on power, I’d go with the light suit also. Gravity looks coolest IMO.

And nobody wheres black anymore. Not even at funerals. >_>

That’s not the point. The point is that the Phazon Suit pwns!

i agree with gravity, dawg.

Oh come on… The phazon suit is awesome. It make you immune to blue phazon and if it was Metroid Prime 2 it would probably stop damage from the dark world’s atmosphere. Also it looks cool.

it looks the same as all the other suits except its black. and besides its not even an upgrade, its just that samus absorbed the phazon in omega’s body when he fell on top of her, so… … …yeah.

Why would it stop damage from the dark world’s atmosphere? :unamused:

And maybe the light suit would stop Samus from getting damage from orange phazon, and maybe she could absorb blue phazon as energy! It’s good to dream. :unamused:

My favorite suit: fusion gravity, just because it’s not on the list. :>_>:

i agree with that…its fu…ing sweet! :smiling_imp: