fox fans custom sprites

I think it’s fine maybe when I add the real colors it might be a little smaller

I did however find one small flaw her arm is to short I have to fix it

You know what, Daz? I just noticed something. You’re a reincarnation of Simon Cowell.

…whos that?

He’s a judge on American Idol. If you don’t live in North America, its not broadcasted anywhere else.

sigh
You’re on the internet, you know.

Simon Cowell

I think that page should provide enough information.

Anyways, I entirely agree with Daz. I can hardly look at that Samus sprite. Samus’s suit isn’t supposed to be a large group of neon colors.

Edit: And to be off topic, I usually agree with Simon. He may be harsh sometimes, but without a judge like him, we’d have just the other judges bringing 1,000 people onto the show and saying each one of them is the single best singer ever, when the truth is that 99% of those people have no musical ear whatsoever and can’t tell the difference between a trumpet and a half note.

are you paople blind I have’t put the real colors on yet and if you haven’t noticed it says proto on it wich means prototype

oh about we get back on topic

We are on topic…

Actually, It’s hard to see what it is supposed to be. And it’s so small!
Why do people make sprites that small?

1st of all, instead of posting all of this why dont you just fix it then post THEN post all your answers…

2nd sprites are supposed to be small and real life like, it would look bad if the gravity suit samus was as big as kraid…thats wierd…

Actually, that’s only a tiny bit bigger than the average sprite.

becouse its not pixel art and becouse its a gba samus size >_<

That’s way too big to be GBA size…

Plus the proportions are… wrong. I guess there’s just no other word for it. Either make the waist and below wider or scrunch up the chest and above.
Oh yeah, and head on feet suck. Seriously. Angle them outwards like in SM. It helps alot.

I’m keeping it the way it is however I’m working on the colors for the varia

well if you do keep it the way it is it wont really turn out the way you want it…just saying.

I think youre ALL wrong about this if you want it like you then make your own instead of telling me the way I should make my own

well first of all, i am making my own…so you cant say shit about that.

Ironically, it’s the same here :stuck_out_tongue:

fine then fox fan i will make my own samus sprite and i’ll post it here, maby you should take advise, not say everyones wrong…

and again DONT POST THINGS YOUR GONNA DO, JUST DO IT THEN POST IT!

PLease don’t ask for critisism if you can’t take it.