Fusion... sequel?

PWNED!!! Oh wait that was me…
Yes true but she absorbed them for health. You didn’t forget what Adam said in the beginning did ya? He told Samus that the X was no longer harmful to her and she could absorb them for health and stuff. But then again you hate Fusion…

Hmm … its been so long since I’ve played. I might go back and play it again.

Absorbing X changes her body in general though, so after absorbing the Omega Suit from the SA-X it would be safe to say her body is “containing” something.

I think what she absorbed at the end was the “real” Varia Suit. The one Samus got after killing the Giant X was a Federation knock off. (You know this because you saw the X take the Varia Suit from the Data Room) I don’t hate Fusion. I like it but its my least favorite Metroid game.

It wasnt the Varia suit, it was the Omega Suit. The difference is she still has the “Metroid” thorns coming out the sides of her arms.

After absorbing it, she is still mutated by the X and Metroid DNA. She looks similar to normal aside from the thorns but she is still infected/mutated.

Edit: Oh … I get what you mean now, the SA-X “is” the Varia Suit. The thing is though, it also contains a semi-sentient clone of Samus.

Yeah that was my point…I think…

That makes since about the mystery man in the background about what he said. ( If Nintendo completes Metroid Dread) than we will find out what they are up to. Galatic Federation mabye becoming corrupt in Fusion and in Metroid Dread.

I don’t trust the GF not that much in fusion, and another thing why whould they send samus suit part that are contaminate by the x to a space station where people are working on. The main reason they knew that the x whould clone samus and here suit and they wanted to test the samus-x out by sending samus to BSL research station. And there must be a samus x at the Galatic Federation HQ and the mystery man whanted to tell samus about it, but Adam wanted to keep it from Samus.

That what I think.

I think the Feds are teaming up with the Space Pirates.

It seem so, remember when adam locks samus in the Navigation Room by order from the mystery man. I think the Galatic Federation will be a big enemy in Metroid Dread, but I hope some of the troops will see how the Galatic Federation is becoming corrupt will join samus.

It is very strange and the mystery man send one before samus got the gravity suit and ask adam does she expect anything. Make you wonder about the Galatic Federation now.

Wait maybe the mystery man is corrupted? By the way Metroid: Dread is not going to come out (at least a low percentage). It was announced but most people say no (including big N’s guys)

If I remember correctly, the SA-X gave Samus the Ice Beam, when she absorbed it, correct? Maybe obtaining the Ice Beam Nullified the Metroid DNA in her, thus changing the suit and giving her more durability, but I’m going to have to check…

Highly plausible…

Thats the general idea that made me come up with that sequel plot. When I was playing Fusion I never got the impression that the SA-X “thought” what it was doing was wrong, what if it thought it was the real Samus and that you were the clone. We know from the rest of the X clones of creatures that they replicate the creatures behaviour as well as their appearance, if the SA-X is a replication then why doesnt it replicate the behaviour of being “good”?

Oh but we forgot, Samus is a Bounty Hunter, if a Bounty Hunter was to accept a mission it would attempt to accomplish the mission no matter what. What if the SA-X is sentient? What if it was tricked into thinking it was the real Samus? And then tricked into trying to eliminate the real Samus?

Then theres the ending, after the SA-X became unstable it came back to try and help Samus. If the SA-X found out it had been betrayed by a major military organisation and that it was a clone of Samus and not Samus herself, then would it not come to Samus aid?

Large speculation :stuck_out_tongue: … I think too much… but its fun.

Actually the ending proves the SA-X is pure instinct. X and Metroids are enemies so the SA-X naturally thought to fight the Omega with no intention of helping Samus out.

Also, if the SA-X thought she/he was the real Samus he/she/it wouldn’t have destroyed so much things and it wouldn’t have made more of itself.

Well the made more of itself thing is unavoidable.

Yea I suppose … also didnt realise that about the SA-X vs Metroid … Dunno why it didnt occur to me.

Yep.

Actually the official Game is going to be called, “Metroid Dread

It may not even exist. Its a rumor.

i thought up a fangame, im going to use it too someday, i just want to be able to use p2d’s sprites and i could, lol, so now im up to making my own samus sprites.