game charachters that must die

The fairies in the old games could’nt talk, and they just gave you life back.

oh sorry it wanst old as i thought. i was confused. yeah the talking one from OOT

Lol, Big the cat from the Sonic series.
Oh, and Amy rose from the sonic series.
Oh, and tails from the sonic series.
Oh, and shadow from the sonic series.

That covers it about.

Oh, and every single pokemon.

HEY! only the new pokemon. the original 151 were original and kind of cool. (i was into that for a long time, until neo pokemon and all sorts of gay japenese cliche’s)

the old faries only gave health back, faries only talked inside of OOT and majoras mask…why they made it majora…i have no idea…anyways, OOT is hardly an old zelda game, its actually kinda new when you think about it.

and um…why bash tails guys?

i suspect nobody remember’s the original sonic roots…you all dissapoint me…

also, people stop denying…NEARLY EVERYONE thought that pokemon was cool when it first came out, until they made a crappy cartoon, before f**king anime, lots of stuff was cool.

yea. i blame anime for lots of things. and ill be honest with you, the cartoon in its early days was gay but bearable. now its not even bearable.

Wow I like anime, but I don’t like flame warz so I won’t say anything. BTW I hate:
Cartoon Network
It gives anime a crappy name, I mean seriously, when you say DBZ, they think about the crappy anime where people go up and beat each other up and shout “Kamehameha!” occasionally. You know that the real DBZ and DB had things kids under 18 shouldn’t see? And seriously when you say “anime” most people think about the crappy censored english dubbed crap they call anime that Toonami shows. I’m pretty sure more people would be more like Asians toward anime if it wasn’t for Toonami…

the best anime is the ones that are just manga’s.

and no one agrees with me that rayman should just go die?

I agree. Also what’s '177 ever done to you?(master cheif)

Alot of anime should die, but not all of it.

yes me too! they’re the reason naruto in eng dubbed is so retarded! cn must die! :smiling_imp:

thats why you read the mangas instead…and cartoon network is really shitty but is a good way to get your show money

SERIOSLY NO ONE AGREESS RAYMAN SHOULD DIE?

<_<

Rayman’s awesome. Why does he need to die? Of course, I haven’t played any of his most recent games, so if he’s changed from a cool armless/legless/neckless guy with tons of neat powers to an annoying whiney man that gallops around hiccuping please tell me.

Hmm, what should die… Well, if I actually wrote all of them down (provided I knew what the hell they were called) this board would be flooded, so i can give you one word. Pokeshit… err… I mean mon… Poke-shit-mon >_>

Yo! Noid.

He already died, but we can always kill him again! =D

I’d have to second Raiden. Just like the president was, I’m not so sure “it” is a dude (you won’t get it unless you play the game.)

What do you have against Otacon? He isn’t that annoying. :stuck_out_tongue:

rayman sucks. a few years ago you could get rayman1 and 2 free with juice (it was pc versions of the game) and i have rayman 3 for the gba, ray is stupid all he dose is swing of pink flamingos and make his hair into a helicopter thing…btw his hair is two floating comb overs.

So you don’t like Rayman, the character, because you can’t get his games with free juice anymore, and you don’t like his hair? He does much more than swing and helicopter, btw. It’s one of the main factors of the game that you get tons of upgrades. That’s like saying you don’t like Samus because all she does is morph and fire missiles.

Your opinion is just a little fanboyish and exaggerated… And even with that opinion I don’t see why he should die. Maybe you dislike him, but wanting to kill him for good even after he helped shape the platforming genre seems a little extreme.

Everyone hates Raiden. Didn’t you see that movie that the developers made before they came up with the trailer? It had Snake kicking a ton of ass but then he pulls his face off (its a mask) and a pretty-boy Raiden comes out with booing coming from the audience. No one likes his ugly she-man mug.

anime screwing us once again…