game review topic

if you review a game, be honest. dont review a game you hate just so you can bash it. that also means dont review your faveroute game and give it 100%. give it good and bad points, things that could be better, and give it marks out of 10 for graphics, gameplay, replay value, ect. then give it an overall score out of 100%

i’ll start with castlevania ds.

graphics: 9/10
probably the best 2d graphics on the ds, with fluid animations. all of the graphics here are great, from soma to the fleamen. the enemies are so good its a shame you have to make them die.

gameplay: 10/10
a large map with new things to kill all of the time. you can use swords, axes, fire, and all sorts of attacks to kill enemies, including tornados, thunder, and sycthes. you get souls from enemies, letting you use thair attacks. its like theres new things to kill in every room, and new ways to kill them.

sound: 9/10
all of the music in this game is awsome, especially clock tower, the sounds of dying enemies and everything. sound effects from the souls are good to.

replay value: 9/10
collecting all of the souls and killing every enemy will take a while. youl play longer than the game clock can register. even when you complete the map, you can still enjoy going around killing things with your new abilities. secret monsters to.

difficulty: 8/10
nice and hard, with creatures and bosses stabbing you, setting you on fire and mummifying you into spiky iron maidens. the bosses will PwN U n00bs or whatever.

originality: 8/10
creatures, areas and other things are simmilar to aria of sorrow, but thats the only thing that lets this game down. some of the souls and weapons are new, and the final boss is one ove the most original things ever.

overall:93%
almost perfect, one of the most hardcore and awsome games ever made. this is ESSENTIAL to any fan of castlevania. probably the best castlevania yet.

ok some people probably expected this but here is my review for The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess ZOMG
Graphics: 8/10 the graphics are amazing but still lacking something especially the wii version which they didn’t do anything amazing with to demonstrate the wii’s graphical power

Gameplay: 10/10 this game downright PWND in gameplay many say it was OOT2 with new items but it is so much more than that. I don’t want to give away too much for those who haven’t played it yet but with a restoration of auto shield it’s gotta be good eh?

Sound: 8.5/10 the music and sound was new and awesome. enough said

Replay Value: 9/10 the game is long beyond long but several points are well worth it. once more the game is extremely long.

Difficulty: 7/10 ok firstly the bosses are too easy. but the puzzles go well beyond expected for a zelda game and that makes up for the ease of the bosses.

Originality: 9/10 firstly I can’t give it a 10 because it is part of a series and several elements remained the same throughout, but apart from that the story is original same goes for most of the gameplay.

Overall: 85% this mark suffered from the dificulty but 85% is still something to be proud of when coming from a critic like me.