Geeks or not?

when u smoke, it pretty much effects your whole boddy. since im the only one who doesnt smoke, I have better sight, more energy, etc.

But since you’re still around smokers, doesn’t it still affect you to some degree?

BTW, we’re way off topic.

acually. my parents quit smoking like 3 years ago, and guests have to go outside to smoke, lmao. And if i’m at someone elses house where they smoke I just go somewhere in that house where there isnt smoke, cause I hate that smell.

i think im more of a loner, though really that doesn’t cut it, i have plenty of friends, i am kinda geeky though, i think im kinda right there in the middle, since i laugh at everyone else at school

same here. I hate being a loner but people like me cant get a hot girlfriend.

meh, i am kinda misanthropic, so my being an ass to other people at school and telling them the way life really is kinda pisses them off, lol!

I am smart, but not geeky smart, most of the time I go without thinking…

I’m a geek. I don’t wear amything above but any Metroid or Resident Evil questian is within my range of knwledge. I know to Comic Book conventians and Dog Shows and I always get 90’s in school.

oh yeah, how many set boxes of handgun ammo are inside the first place that you see a red hooded enemy at the beginning of salazar’s castle, not counting the catapault area!

There are four in the whole chapter of 3-1. The first is in the Barracks with the first Red Robed Cultist and the second is in the castle gate. The last two are in the Audience Hall.

even though I wear glasses(:sweat:)
I been getting 70% avarages since…ever

Glasses only help you see. They made me look like an idiot when a wore them…For two months.

I have to wear them everyday…I cant see far away objects without them
yes…i look like an idiot with them

I can see about…100 Feet away.

None of them.
But I’m sort of like coolman.

I wear none of them and I’m still sitting on my lazy bottom talking to you guys. But wait, I’ma gonna play B-ball with my friends now…

I only rarely leave the house. What does that make me?

according to Gold Leader’s definition im a geek, definetly. i rarely go outside, and if i do its probably to buy a game. on weekends me and my friends go down my basement and play super smash brothers, or something else, its realy quite pathetic actually. too bad im never gonna be able to go to e3… :neutral_face:

I order my games from e-Bay. But I only have 1 friend and we only see each other in school…

Did he stop posting here or what. I haven’t seen anything from him for awhile…
probably because he got his post count restarted. :unamused: