Girls

Huh? I just said my friends know nothing about girls.

And then there’s my friend. However, it IS his fault he didn’t listen to us.

My brother is in a relation, probably his freaking 20th, he’s 15, and it’s going pretty bad so far. I always wants to hang around with her. Like every day and every minute, and like every 2 seconds they’re making out. In my room, in the middle of telling me something, it’s just fucking retarded. I know she’s been messing with another guy because my friend had a pic of it… And he doesn’t believe it cause he is blind.

Don’t end up like this dudes, it’s not good.

“I always wants to hang around with her.” ← huh

No… I’ve been gone, and will be gone again.

Ask monday, kuz that’s when we’re going bowling. (I get to show my backwards bowling skillz) :smiley:

Well, good luck then, Zurg. Hope she says yes!

With me, I’m only attracted to certain types of girls. The whole “gangstalicious” thing that’s appearing more and more in girls is completely unattractive IMO. Then you have the generic cheerleader type, who tend to have that snobbish attitude like they’re better than everybody. It’s so stupid, yet so common in girls. The girls I am attracted to (preferred attributes: smart, kind, funny / can keep a good long conversation, maybe even a bit weird like me), are few and far between. Then when you find a girl who you may like, they’re usually taken. Now take the remaining percent, take the amount of girls that you’re actually attracted to or would even consider dating, and I’ve found out it’s too small of a number for much hope.

Like when I really thought about it and realised I wanted to start a relationship with Samantha (girl who I liked / posted about earlier), everything seemed well. She never had a boyfriend. She was cute, I enjoyed being around her, she seemed to like being by me too. We were completely different people, but some times variation can be good. Then when I told her how I felt, she said “yes”, so I should have been celebrating, right? Wrong. Though her answer was a “yes”, I oddly didn’t feel very satisfied, and for good reasons. After that talk, things between us haven’t been so good. She didn’t talk to me as much and we didn’t do the things we used to.

I would always try to keep a conversation with her, but everything I would say would fall flat. At the time we were testing so I wasn’t very talkative, but to show her that she was on my mind, I spent hours photoshopping her a card and everything. Gave her the card, asked her what she thought about it, and all the said was, “Oh, it was nice.”

Fast forward some. I finally just plain ask her what’s on her mind because obviously something wasn’t right. Every time I’d recommend doing something with her (mostly after school) she wouldn’t even try to work with the idea. That’s when she said, that “she just wanted to be friends”, and when I asked her if there were another guy (I had already thought of all possible problems), she said, “Well… Kind of” and then later told me it was a kid I know. A friend, I knew.

“Ugh, what the hell just happened?” It was the only thing on my mind, and I’m still upset about it today. Within more time, I asked her what she was even looking for, and she said, “Well, I guess I like funny people, I don’t know.” Ouch, minus 5 self-esteem, I guess I’m not funny and bore the living f*** outta people, don’t I?

For me, a lot of thought, time, everything was put into looking for a girl I might actually have a chance with. I’ve known Samantha since I’ve moved to this dreaded place, so everything that happened was totally unexpected. Now, I guess what I miss the most is, in fact, the friendship. If she only wanted to be friends, fine, let her say that in the beginning and it would be okay. She dragged it on so long that she was the first girl I told my feelings to, and the first girl I’ve written a “love letter” to. So many firsts, and all for nothing.

Girls who I actually like are few and far between. Then take away the girls that are taken, subtract the amount who actually would even consider dating me, and finally throw in the percent of those girls who can date. What’s the number? I think it may be too small to see correctly. The whole point of this, perhaps, is that simply, it’s High School. Maybe I was just stupid for looking for my little, “heart-to-heart” in this place. People here are immature, and don’t know what they want, I guess. If anything, at this age, it’s seeming pointless to look for anything potentially serious, because from what I’ve experienced and seen, it hardly (if ever) works out.

I totally agree, but the ones I’m attacted to seem to hate the nerds. IDK maybe that’s my fault.

The last girl I liked appeared to be the shy innocent variety, then she said she liked Halo and paintball I thought it was perfect. Then it turns out she used to smoke weed, and drinks, but hey she seemed to like me! Gah, the whole time I knew she wasn’t in to me, and then when I asked her to a movie she just stopped talking to me.

High School blows.

hehe this post reminded me of beauty and the geek. if you haven’t checked out this TV series i’d recommend you to do so. It’s an interesting social experiment teaming each geek up with a hot model/other hot girl (maybe not a model?).

You just never know until you try. Maybe if she’s forced to like you she might just xD

edit

crap i just got my wisdom teeth pulled and its sore. it wasn’t as bad as i thought it was gunna be though, they knocked me out while it was performed and gave me some numbing stuff for afterwards.

I’m not sure how it is in Sweden at the moment, but the latter is kinda a case-by-case thing here.
Some people find it a turn-on (which I find odd, but what the hell.)

But yeah, definitely the rejection thing.

You know what makes that rejection worse…the fact that most of the time you can’t help it, and you get high expectations…sigh :frowning:

High School bites… :angry:

That’s why you want to do it ASAP. If you build up to it for weeks, months, or years, well… it just sucks more.

You know what would suck more? Getting rejected BECAUSE you shaved your balls for them. Then they’re all like “Oh, I didn’t know you did that… sorry… I don’t like that.”
It’s like a lose lose situation with only one timeline.

Why did this come up? <_<

…Y’know, I don’t know.
I think of these things.

Then again, my friend got rejected because the girl he was going after found out he shaved his legs.

(…besides, Liksmaskaren (I think Butch was easier) mentioned it first, the scenario just popped in my head.)

Shaving legs hardly = shaving balls, but I guess if you put 2 and 2 together, you’ll get that rather odd answer.

You think that was odd?

Tim, I think you may never want to hang out with me in real life, then. On the right day, stuff just as weird flies out of my mouth every five minutes, and something far more odd is bound to happen every hour.

Getting rejected for shaved balls, though, really?

Anyway, we should probably talk more about girls and less about testicles now.
I don’t have anything I really want to share on the subject, so I’ll slink off…

It sure is stupid as hell, though. As stated above, getting with a girl is like a timeline. If you don’t play your cards perfectly, You’re going to fall through an alternate branch of failure and never get the good ending. But seriously, if you’re with a girl, and she breaks up with you because you shave your legs or boxer areas, you shouldn’t have been dating the b**** in the first place. No girl who actually likes you would break up over something as small and stupid as that.

It’s my body and I’ll do whatever the hell I want with it. No girl can tell me otherwise. If she really had something for you, she wouldn’t be effected by any of this.

Well…
Saturday I called her, and to my suprise, she gave me her actual number…
I really wasn’t expecting it.

Anywho, in 2 hours we are going bowling, so I’ll report back when I can.

This timeline suddenly confuses me.
Saturday - Called her >>>>received her number

I got her number 2 weeks ago… and called last saturday.

Anyways, it was a complete failure. She didn’t show up… =/ :cry: