Grunt or Metroid

LOL, no there not.
They were insanley easy in Echoes.
I’m sure the Pirates are quite a bit stronger.
I’ll make a poll about this.

Master CHief!!!

exactly.

I prefer metroid cause i could give it some beta rays during 24 hs and get a whole bunch of them( in an isolated room with me outside), then freeze them and have re-usable metroids stored in my house. And if i waited some time, wow a whole bunch of Omegas ready to rumble! (Although i dont know how to keep the Omega)

It takes time to divide them, and beta rays aren’t exactly something you can pluck out of midair. You can’t just instantaneously reproduce a Metroid into twenty Metroids. Besides, it’d be extremely hard to get your hands on beta-ray producing equipment. (Not to mention extraordinarily expensive)

But of course, it’s still fun to fantasize what you could do with an army of frozen, re-usable metroids :smiley:

Holding the president hostage at metroidpoint? XD

i think being able to turn into a metroid at will would be even cooler than owning one!

no, bad news, i couldnt have many people as hostages because my metroids end up eating them.

Agreed. Having a Yoshi as a pet would be the greatest pet ever.

grunts are annoying.
Metroids are SOOOOO cute!!!
(And no, just because I think something’s cute doesn’t mean I’m a girl!)

Metroids are cute? I don’t know how you could think something like that is cute. I find them a little scary.

u know what people…I changed my mind…I want King Kong as a pet…Oh yeah

I’d perfer Kraid… >_>

Yea…thats good but King Kong is better…Kraid cant even move right

But Kraid is more intellegent, stronger and is much larger. So, I’d perfer him as my body guard… Not to mention Kraid can only be harmed In his middle eye and in his mouth, Kong can be killed off by a few '30’s airplane bullets.

i dissagree. i doubt kraid is bigger than kong, cuz he’s like bigger than a skyscraper and he is fairly intelligent.
and considering his size a bullet wouldnt hurt more rhan a bee sting to us.
his skin would be alot thicker

King Kong’s bigger than a skyscraper??? I thought he had to CLIMB up one. And this is getting a REALLY off topic.

Kk didnt die becouse of airplanes…i mean he fought 3 t-rexes in the movie…that dosent make sense if he died of bullets

Have you even seen the movie?

[SPOILERS] Jackson’s Kong is 7 meters. He died at the end of the movie after being attacked by 6 '30’s airplane fighters.[/SPOILERS] Kraid can survive a full out attack of 30 missles. And if Samus is as tall as I think she is than Kraid is 20 meters and if she isn’t 2.5 meters and is 1.5 meters instead than sKraid is still at least 12 meters, head to tail (Maximum length). Still as Carl Denham put it “It was beauty that killed the beast.” one of my favorite quotes ever.

Umm, Kong died at the end of all three movies by machine guns. I’m sure he could’ve easily pwned the airplanes, but they weren’t in range of his fists…Well, except one of them…or…two…or…thr–scracth that, but seriously…ahem…The T-rex’s were in range, and the Airplanes weren’t. That’s all you need to know…

ive never seen that movie…

i would like a hunter, or jackal. yes, thats it. a jackal would be good