Halo 3 Countdown

You’ll notice that the reader review on Metroid Prime 3 is higher…
Anyways, same here, troid. Hell, even my best friend is going to stay home. It’s really stupid, I think. It’s just a game. There’s no reason to let it control whether or not you go to school. It’s quite pathetic, really.

lol, I was wearing a Halo 2 shirt. I’m holding off on the Halo 3 one till later tonight when I go to pick it up.

You cant compare MP:3 and Halo 3. They are two different types of games, with two very different types of gameplay. I think I am going to enjoy Halo 3 very much, from what I hear, it is like, the greatest console game ever made.

Meh, Honestly, you can’t compare the two games or anything, but Halo 3 really just IS a better game. MP3 was done beautifully, and is an amazing game, but when I look at Halo 3, it just feels so much more satisfying and complete (though I haven’t played it yet, so this is just based on reviews).
The multiplayer of Halo 3 truly gives in ABSOLUTELY ENDLESS replay value. People will be playing this fricken game till the polar ice caps melt. Unfortunately I don’t have a XBox360, so I wont be able to experience much of it (but strangely, I’m really hyped for a game I wont get).
If Halo 3’s adventure mode satisfies the masses, then it really will be the greatest game ever. The multiplayer is unmatchable (and probably wont be rivaled for a couple years), and they say the story is wrapped up perfectly. It gets my spine tingling thinking about the kind of stuff they say about it.

I wish Halo and Halo2 would come out on Wii. I wish they hadn’t scrapped halo DS.

i beat h3 a few minutes ago!

I have yet to beat it. Its probly the most amazing console game I have ever played.

I have been messing around online, playing people in multiplayer, co-oping online, and screwing around with Forge. Its all just so much fun. I love it.

You beat Halo 3? Took you longer than I thought it would. So…tell us, is it as awesome as everyone says it is? Was it worth the wait? The cash? The pain and humiliation? Was it everything you dreamed and more? Did it completely vaporize the competition, prove that Xbox, and by association Microsoft are the best at well, everything? And did Halo 3 so wipe out any ability for the PS3 to recover, that it might as well be used as replacement parts for garbage disposals? Did it verify that the Wii, and all games for it, past, present and future are complete and total pieces of crap? By all means Maggy…let us know your opinion. I am most intrigued…

(P.S. I was doing some coding the other day, tested it, and my computer responded, and I quote “Process is not completed. Work harder. Don’t suck.”)

Lol, from what I’ve heard from everyone who’s played it…

Everything you said is true. >_>

everything answers with one word.

YES.

My friend wore a Metroid shirt on the 25th lol he just got a ton of dirty looks but nobody kicked the crap out of him
It was amazing I also did somethin…a Zelda shirt

Eh, finally got to played it. It’s… okay at best on its own.

Then I played the co-op campaign.

Backstory: I beat maybe 3 missions in H1’s campaign, and didn’t even finish the first one in H2. I just hated them.

This one, however, somehow has me hooked.

I still miss my mouse controls, but I jacked up the sensitivity like hell and can play at least decently well… the new vehicles rock, the old ones are as good as ever, and I’m loving the gravity hammer and spiker. And overall, it just feels so epic and warlike, especially things like the Quadraxis–er, Scarab Tank–battle…

Meh. It’s playable but not great alone, but bring in co-op, and it becomes one of the best games I’ve ever seen.

My thoughts exactly. Alone, it can be a bit of a drag, but Co-op makes it the best game ever.

You guys haven’t played it online, have you? That’s where the real fun begins.

Not really. Deathmatches are boring as hell. Halo 1’s were much better, hell, even 2’s.

The co-op is all that saves it, but it REALLY saves it like hell.

I concur. Although, I must say, even if you’re playing solo, Grunt birthday party makes the game one of the best ever. :laughing: