Halo Reach

lol…?

Yeah, no people here never listened to me, so I was always really rude. Looking back, I still think what I said was right…

Well in that case:

Fix’d.

Well no. Go look at the s117 vs hunter thread. I forget who it was but someone was saying that the motivation to activate Halo at the end of Halo 3 was to destroy it. If they payed ANY attention to the game, or me, they would know that they activated it to kill the flood. The destruction of that halo was simply a side effect.

What does this have to do with the topic at hand (you, aparently, being a buttfucking retard)

Uh, hello?

I think he’s trying to prove a point/win an argument from forever ago that no one gives a shit about anymore.

So is he then trying to prove to the forum at large that he is a buttfucking retard?

Sigh… Now I remember why I never came here…

Well…

Bringing up this silly argument again probably didn’t help the present situation.
I’m guessing most of us don’t particularly care about a discussion that happened forever ago, and you don’t really need to justify acting like, as Tim said, a buttfucking retard back then, and you don’t really need to feel so offended by their jokes, because they don’t really seem terribly serious to me.

Well, I feel that I wasn’t acting that bad. Maybe I flamed a bit, but again, no one would listen to me. And then there was Daz…

In my opinion, leave x months ago as x months ago. Especially when it was an argument about Halo.

Edit: On an unrelated note, I’m not sure WHY I forgot jpegs don’t support transparencies, but I did.

“I’m not a retard! To prove it, I’ll bring up a retarded argument from the past that everyone forgot about which has nothing to do with anything any more! That’ll show them!”

Dude, I’m all for giving people second chances, but you’re not making a very good impression right here. <_<

Yep!! And that’s why I didn’t stick around.

You guys really don’t get it, do you? I’m proving that I never was a retard. By explaining that people never listened to me. And I back it up with an example.

And Daz, how the hell was that thread retarded? Sure, the flaming and spamming got a little out of hand, but it sure was a lot of fun.

A 100 page Samus vs. Master Chief topic.

Just think about that for a second.

Y’know, the best way to prove your not retarded is not with past examples no one cares about, but creating new examples. Like you were doing before you decided it was a good idea to bring up ancient history.
Also, avoiding arguments about Halo. Or, at the very least, avoiding taking those arguments personally.

The point was that I never was.

But anyway. Halo Reah looks awesome. I mean, it goes all Starfox!!

Which I’m really excited for. The space combat was one of the best parts of UT04, but I wish you could go to first person in Reach.

M$ needs to bring Halo back around to the PC. Until then I won’t ever play it.

I don’t see that happening any time soon.

I agree, though I don’t see why not. Halo on PC > Halo on XBox.
If only because FPS on PC > FPS on XBox.
And lol. It’s not like computers can’t handle Halo 3.