Halo

Incorrect, Halos 2 and 3 are only bad to PC fanboys, Playslaves and Nintendrones

Halo 3 was sweet
as was halo 2

halo 1 is all a blur, really xD

my favorite part of all time
when Master Chief goes out the airlock with the bomb =D

The second I read Nintendrones, I started laughing uncontrollably. I’m not sure why.

…And, you’re wrong.

Explaining why is too much work. I’m tired, and I need a tissue.

The one thing Halo 1 certainly didn’t have was bad coding. It was remarkably unglitchy, and had amazing AI for its time.

Hehe, I started thinking about my programming teacher who was telling us about collision, and how in Halo, they were able to cover up the area under the armpit (which would have been carved out of the body due to collision) with armor.

And then I started thinking about how my teacher told us about one of the few glitches in Halo 1. Because there was one pixel in MC’s frame that could get stuck on a rock in Blood Gulch, you could actually continually bump that pixel against that rock to get collision to stop reading MC and the rock as two objects and turn them into one. In essence, MC went into the rock because you kept bumping his ass against it. It was incredibly funny to watch, I remember that much.

Halo 1 was remarkably well done. That is one of the few glitches that the game has to offer.

well considering it was in development for like 5 years I should hope that its unghitchy

What a great time for me to make an epic comeback.

Halo was developed in 3 years, not 5.
Halo had awesome programming. There are very few glitches. The only glitches I know of are the button combos. Halo 3 fixed that…

Having played a fair number of games, Halo still remains to be the best. Yes, better than CoD4(that game had no balance) Gow(also no balance, super laggy as well). While Halo is not perfect, it is still has the best multiplayer; there’s less bull**** that happens than on any other game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ooooooh man oooooooooh man

xDDDD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

…no… just no… trust me
so much more bull shit than in most games
because there’s friggin losers that sit on their asses all day until they are amazing and as soon as you spawn you get killed >_>
GOW multiplayer is amazing and beats Halo by a long shot

Wrong.

I second CMC.

CoD:WaW is better. I mean,“Nacht Der Untoten” says it all.

plus halo online was FULL of bullshit xD

OMG someone who agrees with me, I should go outside and ensure that the sky isn’t falling and the seas aren’t running red with blood

Do you honestly agree with everything you just quoted?

i sure hope not
otherwise he loses some of my respect

which actually isnt that big of a loss, but he still loses it <_<

mostely just the CoD and Gears statements, i was too lazy to crop the rest

GoW is glitchy as all sin, and CoD4 had no balance, not to mention the ranking was retarded. Level up, even though I failed? WTF?!?! CoD5, I have not played, but have heard that it sucked.

This is all opinion. There is no way to change that opinion. I have played them, and I like what I liked, so stop trying to change it.

Don’t get me wrong, Halo has a lot of bull****, but its still in lesser numbers than other games. I played CoD4 and never had a game where BS happened. Same with GoW. Halo 3? I’ve had a lot of games that were good. Maybe I was the one dishing out the BS, but to me, it was fine. Not every game has to be a game where I win either. I’ve had games where I loose and still had fun.

Developement for Halo 1 started in 1999. It came out in 2001. I win.

ive NEVER been screwed over online in COD4 or 5
sure i still get mad at it, but not as long and not sao mad i yell things like
“IM GUNNA THROW THE CONTROL THROW THE SCREEN AND HIT YOU IN YOUR REAL FACE!!”

halo created that one <_<
only thing i liked about online Halo
ZOMBIES

but i can never find people to play

(gamertag: Deathomen456)
hit me up once i get my 360 back up and running xD

Cod5 is a hell of a lot more fun. Brings the series back to WWII, which I both love and hate. The engine benefits from it being put back into WWII. That being said, CoD5 does use the CoD4 engine, but I think that does it more good than harm. Now, the range of the guns actually makes sense, IMO.

I respect your opinion. I’m just letting you know of my own ones, ya know?

Check that typo, Mag. You’re totally disowning your argument there. I knew what you meant, but many people (like me when I’m feeling like a dick) take advantage of those kind of typos (it’s in between “BS” and “happened.” I think you forgot a word or two there).

Wrong again. It was announced in '99 a.k.a it was in production for a while before that. In this case, “a while” being a couple years, which, unsurprisingly (for a game of Halo 1’s caliber), isn’t that long and is quite reasonable).

I agree w/CMC. Also, CMC, have you played Nacht Der Untoten? FUNNEST…GAME TYPE…EVAR! Hell, I’m tempted to say it’s more fun that Left 4 Dead…but I’d be wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

@mag: the people who say CoD:W@W is bad are hateful little CoD4 fanboys, pay them no heed, W@W is better in almost every way than CoD4

nacht der untoten mean night of the undead auf deutsch :smiley: and the map pack added another zombie mode based on the asylum map and it has a perk vendor and traps and what not, its hella fun

its too bad GeoW is so damn glitchy too because its built on a solid game and offline with friends is the shit (espcially with GeoW2’s bots)

hit me up too in halo 3, my GT is Syntax Man

also halo began development as a mac based third person shooter in 1996 :smiley:

i love nazi zombies =D
though i dont think its more fun then left 4 dead
speaking of which L4D DLC TODAY WHOOOOO