HAPPY TREE FRIENDS

…wtf u guys, i live in texas, lol, winter is non-existing here!

er…yeah…that site is f***ed up…yet…cant…stop…watching…violence…

Yeh, well I’ve know about Happy Tree Friends for a while. I must say it is very well animated, and I myself do find it funny. It was animated in Flash, not that any of your care, and I do happen to be a Flash animator myself. You must appretiate the amazing style of animation HTF has to offer. I hope that some day, I will animate that good.

exactly. the animation is spot on, and the charachters are all awsome. especially flippy. the ways of dying are all awsome aswell. thinks of eyes cold lemonade. i mean, it is deffinetly one of the best animated shows ever. i keep wanting cuddles to die though.

Lol, glad someone agrees…

Winter is here sometime and then we get Spring weather in Alabama, and Knuckle, We have alot of homeless people, people without jobs and etc.

So we have problems here that you don’t know about, It is hot here like 80-100s for AL.

i might try an episode or two, but if i get hooked on it, someone plz slap me out of it!!!

EDIT

after watching the first show ive decided that it is THE WORST thing in the world… all i saw was blood… the thing that i really like in videos,ect is the storyline… not just useless killing. ive just watch “this is your knife” and this guy goes crazy for no reason and starts knifing everyone to death >.> reminds me of counter strike :slight_smile:

yes thats the one with flippy. dont judge by one episode. wach more. wach eyes cold lemonade, or ski ya, wouldnt wanna be ya. the episodes are different mostly, wach some with lumpy in. if you dont know what its like dont say it sucks, just wach it then decide.

yes… i watched eyes cold lemonade, and i dont see anything different from the other ones… just never ask me to go to that site again >.>

what do you mean it wasnt different?

same old pointless killing as b4…

btw… u told me not to judge :

but i wasnt judging because i had already seen what they were like >.>

i meant for people who havent seen it yet not to judge.

its cool man, well animated, funny stories…
some of them are really boring but some are very cool
flippy is my fav character because he mostly kills everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah flippy is the best one.

I used to watch it but I quit after I realised it puts viruses onto your computer =P

i watched in grade 5 and 6 maybe thats why im the way i am now :smiling_imp:

i wonder if theres ever gonna be happy tree friends game or movie…

there are loads of games google it

wow… i cant even believe someone would even make a game of it… sad, imo