Happy Valentine's Day!

See, my philosophy is that Valentine’s is only depressing if you make it depressing. I may be single, but I take that as a blessing on Valentine’s day. Instead of shelling out 50-100 bucks on a bunch of stupid gifts for my “sweetheart,” I can spend that money on something productive, like, say, a new hard drive for my computer or something.

If anything, now that Valentine’s day is over, I can swoop in on the chick who had the typical Valentine’s day breakup, and go out with her. It may be the rebound, but hell, it’s something.

I know I’m in for a lot of hurt, but I know I have a chance! …not just saying that either, I feel the connection between us!! :smiley:>
btw Tim I just got it >_> and forgive my bitching, I was havin a bad day. Sorry bout that.

It’s aight. I was having a bad day too, which is why I posted the thing that aggravated you to bitch at me because you were having a bad day. Bad day synergy! :astonished:

Am I the only one that had a normal day? <_<
“Sweetheart” or not, I regard Valentines Day as just a day. I don’t need a day to show affection, godammit. If said sweetheart insists we do something, I say we’re just doing something, and its not v-day related.
This year, I had no sweetheart, so I didn’t dwell on it. I did homework, played WoW, played CSS with a bunch of other people who were sweetheartless and didn’t care (or were playing to get their minds off of it), and watched some random TV shows.

I almost had a normal day, but the whole valentine’s thing was in the back of my mind.

Heh, I went over to a friend’s house and played through the entire Call of Duty: WaW campaign on Valentine’s, now that I think about it.

That campaign is fun, if short. Sergeant Reznov is the coolest Russian I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing in a video game. Although I wish he had kept his mouth shut when I was sniping some Germans. I get it, alright. Snipe them. Not a hard concept, I don’t need you screaming it at me for five minutes while I get used to sniping again. But he redeemed himself when he mentioned me in front of a shitload of other Russian troops. Something about if I was alive, they would win the war. He was cool.

Also, the entire time that Sergeant Roebuck barked orders at me, I was thinking of 24. Kiefer Sutherland is such a badass.

But yeah, entire day, me and my friend did not acknowledge that it was Valentine’s day. Only after his 360 crapped out and we called over friend #3 with his 360 did we realize it was the day of St. Valentine. And that’s only because friend #3 refused to let us forget that he was spending it with us, not his girlfriend. We understood the 1st time he told us as well as the 20th. No need to sulk, IMO.

Somehow, I manage to make my posts ridiculously long when I’m simply trying to say that I did or didn’t acknowledge something. Interesting. >_>

it irritated me that my least favorite day was after my favorite day =/

Explain?

friday the 13th was before v-day

Valentines day Is just another day to me. I didn’t do anything really, just played Pure, some Starwars The Force Unleashed, and thats about it. I didn’t get huge amounts of candy, or give gifts to anyone, just had a normal run of the mill day. I got a valentines card from my cousin in Guam, but hey, he’s 5 years old. It’s cute at that age. Well, thats about All I have to say, although my two cents aren’t worth more than anyone else’s two cents. (if enough people post, we’ll have enough for a candy bar!)

my mum got mad at me for not getting her a card with the $0 i have

I see, I see. Hm…I wanted to go see Friday the 13th, but didn’t.

Did anyone see it? Can you give me opinions on the movie? Please? I just want to know if it’s worth going to see it in theaters.

what Swan said

Parents expect you to make something. Even if its crap, and you made it with your Metroid sprites (XD), parents dig that kinda stuff. Try it out sometime.

My English teacher said it was a piece of crap. He’s a horror fanatic, but I dunno.