Heh. Dude's got some major Metroid skillz.

the whole crappiness of those ideas wipe out any credit hes earned.

i hate these kind of people. a disgrace to metroid. whats next? i bet the next load of crap ideas is:

bannana beam:
lures monkeys away from the box allowing samus to get the <insert stupid powerup ( spike boots or sumin)> and make samus have spiky shoes for kicking enemies.

then he will have somthing worse, like:

magic pie:
eat the pie to be invincible for 4 years, however, samus will also run at 1 million miles per hour.

bug net:
capture more creatures if they are bugs. it cant capture big bugs, but it does paralyse them for 10 seconds.

if this person acctually thinks of these ideas, that would be so retarded.

uh-huh. And why is this disgrace bumped? BTW incase you guys didn’t know, a friend of the maker actually posted a pic of his samus in the graphics board. But that is old news. We saw the pic and we all ROFLMAO because we actually made fun of it in this topic. Now that I think about it Metroid Res was actually the friend.

holy SHIT! ok, i read the first part or the post saying This guy has major metroid skills, and since im too lazy to read too much, i thought i was going to see some one good at playing metroid. What i got was some crazy bird costume with sum sort of BLOODY WIERD WINGS!!! GODAMN! iwas releaved when i saw you guys hated it! GOD!!! WHY??? WHY??? :O_O: :O_O: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :E :E :E

Why are all of you guys laughing at my website? Do you think it’s funny to make fun of me because of my dedication to the Metroid series? Please stop now or I’ll have you arrested for making fun of me.

~Thank you,
Ramen

[/lie]

Seriously though, stop bumping this ancient thread, we all got our laugh, so now we can stop. (Sorry for mini-modding, if that was)

oh, come on! you cant get us arrested for that! ok, though, sorry we laughed at your hard work. We’ll just let this thing pass, or atleast i will…

Key word there was [/lie]. :sweat:

For some odd reason I laughed my arse off when I read that.
That web site is TERRIBLE, lol!

shhhhh… :>_>:

He also explains the controls like… as if it was on the GameCube or N64, and really, this isn’t worthy of either… It isn’t even worthy of GameMaker… It’s sad, complicated, long, confusing, and wrong. .__.; XD

it isnt even worthy of a bottle of water. im sure he will go to gaming hell for this disgracefull idea.

he probably will, i mean, was he actually serious? or was he just having fun? doesnt matter…

if he was serious, then… he is the most noobish metroid fan ever.

wow,you guys are still talking about this?strange this hasnt been locked yet…there is nothing left to make fun of,point made.this site looks pathetic end of story.

wow. that is SO TERRIBLE!!! i cant believe he is that n005bish

I laughed so much at that, I cried. What the hell is that suit supposed to be anyway? And I dont think it would be possible for 1 person to use like, 14 buttons! i think my site is better than that one, although im gonna have to assume marginly.

those were not as good.

old and terrible…

Well, you resurrected the topic with a double post, so I might as well voice my opinion before it gets locked! Uh, well, I could do a million times better, 'cept I never color my art. :stuck_out_tongue: