Help me !

please hear my sorrows… i am a metroid lover,and metroid prime was the greatest thing that happened in all of my fan-fiction life…

but then those anti-nintendo guys who likes to screw (heh) with all said that metroid prime sucks and nintendo sucks…i tried to not listen but the thing is that i am very sensitive about this comentaries… so…now…i cant play metroid prime anymore, you know when you playning…you clear the hole game,and you can even remember that you was playning ? because there was other thing on you mind? well that happening to me! i cant see metroid prime that i start think about the coments of those guys… i cant play! i cant see hoh my hoh god what will be of me!

that sounds like a character from Majoras Mask asking for a little heal to his confused soul…

… Um… WTF is this topic? Play what you like, not what people tell you to like… That’s assuming I understood you properly, but your post was so rambling I barely could :stuck_out_tongue:

hoh…you helped…but not completely…i shall be here wandering and waiting until the hero dressed in green come and play the magic flute that heal souls…