HOLY ****

WOW, take a look at this, post and let me know what ya think:

http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/st…-2-beta-breakup

Is she a crazy MFer? or AWESOME?

:O_O:

Crazy and dumb. You don’t need the email to get into the beta. The email is just telling you that your account has received access to the SC2 beta. Email’s not important at all.

lawl at stupid bitch

Angry female, ignorant in the ways of the internet, most likely dating a fellow nerd who turned out to be, well, a dick, as she so colorfully pointed out. Very interesting. And she was extremely angry. Changing the password on his e-mail was pretty extreme, so I suppose she deserves some sort of props. Jesus, though. I would NOT want to get on her bad side.

Kinda cute, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

amusing that his email and SCII key arent linked

Now that, gentlemen, is a woman who wields power. Frightening, man-threatening, must-be-subjugated power.

Oh, that’s just the icing on the cake. She obviously has no idea how the internet works.

Yeah, fairly malicious, though it wouldn’t work in any capacity whatsoever.
I’d be overjoyed to be rid of someone that crazy/ignorant of things important to me.

I’d do her though. Right in the mouth.

If nothing else, it’d shut her up. Her voice annoys the shit out of me.

I know right?
Actually, for some reason even in my fantasies, the preferred method of sexing up girls I find attractive but really annoying is in the mouth. It’s the first thing I think of.
TMI perhaps!

Actually, i think that email had a pass-code on it that you need to activate your account, but i don’t know, I’m not in the beta (i say that because she specifically mentions a “Beta Key”)

“Changing the password on his e-mail was pretty extreme, so I suppose she deserves some sort of props.” AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!one!!!one!!!1!!

ooooh boy, you think that was extreme, check this vid out: the part im talking about starts at 0:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThOwEWFBo5M…2603&feature=iv

(personally, i think this one might be faked, just building on the hype she got from the first one)

Hell, I’m not convinced the first one’s not trolling.

Well, it doesn’t matter if she’s trolling or not, because she is fucking CRAZY. Definitely.

I’d still do her, though. Me likes the crazies. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’d do her until she trolls you in half. She’s scary. And she’s not in the kitchen, and I believe she might be showing some… ANKLE. She’s an abomination that must not be allowed to infect the other women.

This has truth within.

great filter dodge zurg :smiley:

troll or not that chic is the very definition of crazy

yeah, but i’d still put her in the kitchen

I like the fact that even her facial features scream “anal-retentive!”.
They’re all excessively sharp and scary-lookin’. Uptight, really, is the word.
Also taking video of you committing a crime is extra stupid.

And then posting it on the internet. Where everyone can see.

This reminds me of a song…

Hey
You’re crazy bitch
But you fuck so good, I’m on top of it
When I dream, I’m doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on

Buckcherry anyone?

awwwww yeaaah