Homestarrunner

homestarrunner.com have you been there?

if so, talk about it here!

Yeah, I’m a big fan of HSR. I haven’t been there in a while though, but for a few years when I still had a modem I had the entire website onto my computer, manually (using Internet Explorer’s file cache, of course). I still have good ol’ Homestarchive, updated last summer. Oh, and yes, I kept everything they ended up removing from the site, including the Jumping Jacks Competition.

There are so many inside-joke-type-things on that site that I’m not even going to bother mentioning any here at the moment. Must… resist… urge… … to spill every joke from the website into this post… FHQWHGADS!!!

runs place

lol

i like trogdor… and SBLOUNSKCHED!

It’s okay… I haven’t seen the last like 10 emails though.

no have i…

Yeah, this is going to turn into a random saying of jokes from HSR…
But what the heck, I’ll contribute anyway…
“And the Trog-dor comes in thE breath NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH- falls off stool, and holds up lighter
and with the meedly’s, jug-a-jugs… etc.

Actually, it’s “and the dragon comes in the breath NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH- collapse”. During the trogdor email was when SB said “and the Trogdor comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTTTT!” without collapsing. Just wanted to point that out :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the site? God yes, I and my family have gotten so many freaking laughs from SB, Homestar and crew that I could never stop checking the emails if I TRIED. You’d have to restrain me to keep me from getting to a computer every few weeks to check the SBemails.

same here.