How old are you?

8th grade is the best

Male 19, 20 next year… lots of little kids… you’re all my brothers’ age ranges. Us older guys need to stick together. Hell yeah, there’s three of us! We only need one more and we can be like the fantastic four… only the fantastic four sucks… I be quiet now

Ok then…

I’m 14, and a guy.

Wow, the average age here is 4-5 years younger than that of SCU. :astonished:

I’m 15.

I feel so old… Kinda feel like a kindergarten supervisor :laughing:
I’m 19, will be 20 in december.

you’re not the oldest, DF.

99 and still kicking.

Liar :whack:

No, I’m 15 and a dude.

Ah! I never posted here except for other subjects. 17 as of last Saturday. Which for some reason sounds a lot older than 16 to me O.o I guess it’s the whole “zomg almost 18” thing? Meh.

Yeah, 16 and 17 are probably the farthest away looking of all side by side ages. You’d think 17 and 18 would be, but not really. :stuck_out_tongue:

Isn’t Aura the oldest here?

I love to make old topics reborn… now is my chance, [SUPER POWER TRIFORCE, ICE BEAM, PIZZA!!!] I’m not sure who is the oldest it might be Aura I believe shes, sorry hes, 21.

I’m 12, 13 in december…right on! Two days before X - mas!

I’m 12 and I’ll be 13 in April!

WOo0t! I’m not only a n00b, but I am also older than you…woot, woot! HUH?

i would say there aren’t any girls here…
anyway, how did you get aura’s(cool name, by the way) gender messed up?

She–COUGH He always has anime girl sigs, plus a feminine sounding name…

Plus we also have an Aurora, who IS female. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol…that’s funny…well…my B-day is coming up, can’t wait…it’s my sister’s b - day party tomorrow…She’s 11…But 13 will be awsome, man…really!

Yeah, your going to finally be a teenager, im still older than you, w00t im 14, wich rules, because I like that number, and it doesnt seem close to as old as 15, I like being young, I’m afraid of being an adult…

Man, where has Aura been lately, meh, this forum doesnt have that many active users anyway searches for new Metroid forums