How will samus fight the metroids?

the metroid prime way is best, they are lots easier to escape than zero missions to me. they give you time to think, and attack a relatively small space compared to the sluggish zero missions.

What about increasing stages (levels) of difficulty? Perhaps an ‘I’m really only six’ level, an ‘I’m almost 15 and 1/2’ level, and a ‘Hurt me plenty’ level. Have the toughness of those little baddies increase accordingly. Maybe incorporate a different method for each difficulty level, one from each of the other games. Oooo, what about having the game engine randomly pick an extermination method on game start? Great Fun!

I’ll save a harsh rebuke to this by simply saying:

No.

It’s Prime, in 2D. Not alot is being changed and I doubt difficulty is going to be one of those. Hell, Prime was the first Metroid game to actually have difficulty wasn’t it?

Ahh, so what you are saying is, that since this is a Metroid Prime remake, that the game is going to function, and play, just like the Metroid Prime it is being copied from? Just for giggles, let us say you were going to give a harsh rebuke. What would be the context of your reply?

it will only go as far as a demo for the soon coming version, we should wait and see about the cfx version.

Wrong a super mistle deals with them quite nicly. And you can get like 75 mistles before you ever evan see your first metroid. And one thing I have to say is please keep the metroids small. I hated the older style.

And by the way normal metroids don’t exactly charge only hunter metroids do this.

What about fusion metroids in 2d GASP!..

…oh yeah powerbombs. lol

True, but this game is meant to stick to metroid prime. As in, EXACTLY LIKE METROID PRIME, except in 2d. Even if some people would rather go oldschool, if i know CFX, he’ll do the game HIS way, and im pretty sure he’s hardcore to the point where there’s NO WAY the metroids will play like previous 2d games.

despite every thing just said, key board controls are akward. it’s gonna be really akward with all the buttons

Lol. You worry about that. I wont let it get in the way of gameplay.