Hunter vs. Spartan 117

The Covenant hasn’t wiped up Humanity becaus Humanity is an incredibly innovative, intelligent, and versatile foe, and has also spanned across hundreds of worlds, which take a long time to destroy.

And no, the Covenant has not had to deal with the Flood the whole twenty-seven years of war; the Flood is a new foe.

as much as i love halo and play long addictive hours of halo2 on xbox live samus sorta has all these powers that would kill master chief =(

it was sorta stupid to post this on a metroid fan site…of course everyones gonna vote samus.

well not everybody is gonna vote samus

I voted for the Cheif and I stick by it :smiley:>

Halo Rules and So does Master Cheif besides everybody knows that Master Cheifs sheild recharges after two second and he is healed by it after the sheild does :stuck_out_tongue: sorry but there’s only one winner and it’s not samus

:confused: I’m confused now

(sigh)

OMFG STOP BUMPING THIS!!! plz? whimpers in a corner

anyway, like some ppl said earlier, u cant say CHIEF WILL WIN CUS I HAVE HIS GAME AND HE ROCKS!

come up with some better arguements, dom master

I’m seeing a lot of posts like this, and they aren’t stopping the ones who want to discuss from discussing at all. I said “if you want it to die, let it die naturally”, not just “let it die naturally”. Apparently there are some that don’t want it to die, so they’re trying to keep the discussion going between all of the “lol die” posts. You don’t have to look at this topic, you know.

So stop spamming it with those posts, okay?

But if you’re interested in discussing something I’m sure a lot of people would agree with: Why can’t anyone like both Halo and Metroid? (I’m sure you saw this coming if you noticed this topic :stuck_out_tongue:)

What do you expect from a Hyperactive Xbox fanboy who plays Halo obsesivly and Never plays metroid anymore.

if you never play metroid anymore, why are you here?

and at your argument (if i can call it that) in case you havnt played multiplayer halo 2, the master cheif can die easily with repetative firing. and we already know that samus’s suit is VERY resistant to bullets and her arm cannon is much more powerfull (remember the MP2 battle with GFmarine zombies?)…

samus wouldnt GIVE him two seconds to recharge.

gaa… i hate all you people who post without reading the rest… how many times does someone have to say this? CHIEF WOULD DODGE THEM! HE’S FAST, AS STATED IN THE BOOKS. CHIEF WOULDN’T LET SAMUS GET A SHOT ON HIM!
ps. i don play metroid anymore, but im still here.

…i think most of the cool people on this forum have stopped posting here…i wish you guys would follow such an example…

despite the fact that troid discouraged people from posting what you just did smartdude… i will not post so that more people dont have a problem with me. :]

Right back at you.
If you’d read everything, you’d have noticed that we’re not taking what’s said in the books into account.

how come most people can’t be fans of both? i am, i own every halo game up to date and every metroid game except super metroid up to date…just see first of this was put on a METROID fan site and its seems that alot of people who hate HALO are METROID FANS…just see the problem with samus is she has EVERYTHING they give her all these crazy powers and suit upgrades but if it was just plain old samus in a power suit like at the start of prime,zero mission and so on, master chief would kill her, and if master chief was given all these crazy upgrades. he would kill her- and if they started from like 50 feet away from each other master chiefs weapon choice in halo1 and halo2 include a rocket launcher, which would be an istant samus kill. Besides lets see samus stand up to master chiefs scorpian tank, none of samus’ ships could stop that thing. :smiling_imp:

as a random statement, master chief and samus would be the ultimate team

Samus got lucky on the GF zombies the Ing weren’t properly possesing them at that time :smiley:>

face it Cheif would own against samus

we agreed that we WERE using the books. i started this topic. do think i WOULDNT read it?

i like metroid. y would i be here if i didnt?

cant resist replying. what do you mean she got lucky? what makes you think that the GF soldiers werent properly possessed? sounds like a lame excuse to me. for a fact, we know that each bullet did almost one damage point to samus, and most of them missed her all together. bullets arent effective against samus. and the guns that master cheif uses run out of ammo. samus’s beams dont run out of ammo (as long as she isnt using gay MP2 beams). dont be the person that says:

MASTER CHEIF ROXORS ALL THE WAY CAUSE I LIKE HIM HE WOULD P@WN SAMUS!

cause we all know, that person is an idiot

begins to ponder

hm…if your going to use your book versions of mc…im going to use my fantasy/dysfunctional samus, who walks by stuff, and it randomly explodes…

guys, it really just depends on personal favorite…

…nick nack paddywhack…

how do we know they weren’t properly possessed? BECAUSE IT SAYS SO. when u scan them it says the possession process isnt finished.

if thats true, how does this effect their weaponry? how does this CHANGE their health and weapon effects? i dont think it does.

k seriously like i said in my post before, mc never gets these crazy upgrades so lets take mc the FIRST time you see him (in the e3 trailer) he has a plasma rifle and a sniper rifle, samus the FIRST time you see her she has a suit that shoots bullets that dont even go very far, no morph ball,no missles no crazy suits. mc would kick her ass.