Hunter vs. Spartan 117

How did this go from a Samus vs Master Chief discussion to which of Samus’ beams are stronger?

All of you get back on topic now :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

It is kind of on topic, since it’s about Samus’s power, which we’re comparing to MC’s… <_< In a way…

Oh. My bad.

i wasn’t confused

Meh, in my oppinion Samus would pwn anything in seconds so Samus would win…>_>

And in my opinion, your fanboyism is getting quite irritating. “Samus would pwn anything in seconds” is not a valid argument. -_-

Even if it IS true, to a certain degree.

Imagine Gordon tossing a satchel under MC, Samus and Megaman…

I think Samus would have a massive advantage (her suit) but, really, she’s not as

agile as some make her out to be. I mean, she can hop from side to side, but thats

about it, aside from the double jump. Also, Samus runs very slowly compared to

MC, and her beams have long travel times.

MC, on the other hand, would have about the equivalent of 99 health on the same

scale as Samus, I’d think, but, wouldn’t a plasma grenade do a lot of damage? In

Halo 1, the plasma grenades did ~150% of Chief’s max health, while the plasma rifle

bolts took several shots (~6-8 ) to down the shields on normal, and 2 shots to take

out each bar of health, out of 8. So that would mean about 24 consecutive plasma

beam hits to kill MC, if the weapons are comparable. In that time, Chief could have

stuck a full 4 plasma grenades on Samus, for a pretty big deal of damage, or took a

few swings with a plasma sword, unloaded a few rockets, gotten a few carbine

headshots… whatever.

Probably, Samus would win, but I think that MC would stand maybe a 35-50%

chance of victory, due to his recharging shields and grenades, along with heavy

weapons.

The suit of Samus is created by the Chozo there race had the best technology, the power is suit is highly advanced compared with MC his suit.

Samus defeated Huge monsters like Ridley, MC would die in 1 hit if he foughted Ridley.

The Space Troopers in MP2e are quite equall to Masterchief I think, If masterchief would go to Aether he was killed just like the Troopers I think

In Melee combat Samus would win easily from MC cause she’s got more speed and above-human Strenght…

Its still hard to decide who wins cause the time in Halo is 2055 if I’m right don’t know that for sure, and Metroids time is far away from that…

I choose Samus anyway…

dude, in metroid, the year was 20X5 :angry: , so it could be 2055, and it could be today!

dude, its in 2552, dur

and where did you get that information from, dude?

Samus is much faster than master chief and she can cammando roll even with that hudge suit on First time you fight Dark Samus. and Samus has the power bomb which (Scince MC is slow.) would kill him preaty easily and if MC is only as tough as a GF trooper Samus would just need to boost into him and he’d die.

Yes, we’ve already clarified that.

Much faster? There is almost a 3/5 second gap between each of Samus’ footsteps, and

she isn’t eight feet tall, so her legs would be much shorter compared to MC’s, and his

taking 3 or so steps a second. Also, Samus can’t even do “melee combat” as it is

termed, while Chief can snap an eight foot alien’s spine through 3/4 of an inch of armor.

Samus can’t even smack someone with her gun.

By all logic, Chief is MUCH stronger physically than Samus. In extremely close range

combat, I’d doubt Samus winning.

Besides, if Samus boosted at MC, he’d probably throw a grenade in her path and jump

out of the way.

Uh, I heard that Samus’ suit was connected to her nervous system, right? Well, Master Chief’s suit isn’t. Making it a hell of a lot more weight on him.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

I think it might go like it did in that movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith, what with the fight scene, lasts about 10 minutes, then they just start making out and eventually…

For the retards in the house
||
/

==> 0

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Wonder what their kids would look like…

(Insert picture of master chief in orange with an arm cannon)

EDIT: And what about the female spartan 417? what if she fought with samus???

I would say MC. All he has to do is hit Samus in the back. :laughing:
And MC has the all knowing mods!

What in god’s name are you talking about?

I’m talking about This

By spartan 417, I mean the one from DOA for the XBox 360. She has almost no experience with weapons, and is stronger than Master Chief in almost every way.

But when you think about it, Master Chief and Samus are perfect for each other.

They both wear insanely heavy armor, use insanely overpowered weapons to kick the crap out of massive amounts of aliens, and they are both genetically engineered to be super strong.

If they fought, there would almost definitely be some suit removal involved after 20 mins.

Hence, the arm cannon on Master Chief, it’s what their kids would look like (at least that’s what I think).