Hunter vs. Spartan 117

…goddamn it…alright, i give up, ill just let this topic continue onto its 50 page debate it will become…

-illogical thoughts of SD47

Ok, that’s probably enough. Let’s just leave it at the fact that we don’t know who would win, and making disgusting jokes about the topic isn’t going to help. So drop the topic. I am truly tired of this being at the top of the page.

me too. we should all forget this topic. but should this poll REALLY be locked? yes.

My goodness, my computer breaks down for a week and this is what happens?

I’d keep arguing, but I’d just be repeating myself because no one seems to pay attention to my well-educated knowledge of both Samus and the Master Chief.

I’ll second that.

Well samus would win, because samus is hot, and master chief isnt…Yes, im a guy.

OMG. This topic has been here forever. It really needs to go…

poof, 44th page appears

Seeing as there’s hardly any flaming going on and some people look like they still have a few things to stay, I’ll leave this topic open. If you want it to die, just let it die naturally instead of keeping it active with “lol this is old lock this plz” posts.

An old topic isn’t necessarily a bad one–in fact, a topic that’s gone on as long as this one seems to have would probably be considered a pretty good one, especially since only about a third of it is made of idiotic flaming.

anybody readed the metroid manga ?? in vol 2 you see samus shooting a power beam and hits a big rock, it just shoots through it, and you see her run and jump on a high mountain without her suit on so she can run and jump even faster and higher

Don’t know if she can beat the speed of MC that they described in the novels but she could jump in the air like in the movie of metroid hunters and tries to shoot masterchief

PS. I’ve done more than an hour reading all the posts lol

The Metroid Manga isn’t canon, as far as I know.

canon?.. cannon*?
That still dosen’t make sense

“The Metroid Manga isn’t a cannon, as far as I know”

Help?
Anyways…

Canon. One ‘n’. Refers to that which is official and undisputable. Originally came from biblical text, which is often called The Canon, but now refers to any official story as opposed to one that isn’t. For example, the Halo books are considered canon except where they clash with the games, at which point the games win out, but the I Love Bees Halo fan creation is not considered canon, as it may contain some elements that Bungie does not want in their story.

exactly. comics make everything uber-powerful, but books are more realistic. theonly problem about the books is first strike. according to that, more spartans survive, which is not seen in halo 2, possibly even halo 3.

Halo 2 does not make any reference to the other three Spartans at Earth. It does not confirm or deny, and according to Bungie, unless the game denies something in the book, the book is right. Presumedly, the other three Spartans are somewhere on Earth recieving some well-deserved rest and recouperation, as even two months after returning to Earth, they would still be badly injured enough to justify that. Two of them fell out of a dropship from just beneath the atmosphere, initiated guerilla operations for several weeks, and eventually ended up in spacial combat, while the other died for a while before returning to Earth.

lol, i remember looking at a strip from a resident evil comic shudders

chris runs out of ammo, and quotes: “i forgot my most powerful weapon, myself!!!”

and does a lightning kick, lmao

so horrible…so…scary…

Don’t you all think this is a little bit an unfair fight if Samus only has her ‘Games’ and MC has his games and his books.

No, because Samus is incredibly powerful in her games.

yes that’s true, and I think masterchief isn’t as powerful in his game, or is that because the covenant is so freakin’ powerful (on legendary)

It’s because the Covenant is so much more powerful, as an entity, than anything Samus fights.