Hunter vs. Spartan 117

how do we know they weren’t properly possessed? BECAUSE IT SAYS SO. when u scan them it says the possession process isnt finished.

if thats true, how does this effect their weaponry? how does this CHANGE their health and weapon effects? i dont think it does.

k seriously like i said in my post before, mc never gets these crazy upgrades so lets take mc the FIRST time you see him (in the e3 trailer) he has a plasma rifle and a sniper rifle, samus the FIRST time you see her she has a suit that shoots bullets that dont even go very far, no morph ball,no missles no crazy suits. mc would kick her ass.

Maybe because it says their armor is severely comprimised :confused:

Also, in their half-possesed state, they’d basically be shooting like a drunkard does (very, very poorly.)

Let’s not and say we read the entire topic. I believe most of us agreed on Samus having the varia suit, missles, and bombs. And MetroidSlayer is correct. If you read the scan closely, it does say the the armor has been badly compromised, as well as the fact that the Ing have not completed the possesion. And on an insinificant note, I am a Halo and Metroid fan, It’s just that I think Samus would win because she is insanely overpowered.

well thats what i said a couple posts ago…and even if mc is better then all the spartans just because of his crazy experience…and master chief takes out armies of covnent, bruits and floods (floods are a race in halo2…they scare me…) samus would probably have as hard a time taking out a covnent elite as she would killing a elite space pirate

um, its just the flood. and they’re in halo 1… and its spelled brutes.

no you fight floods in halo 2 alot…either way my point is still valid.

well, i realize that. they’re in halo 1 also. and its just the flood. not floods :sweat:

well i didn’t really pay attention to the story in halo 1…it was more run and gun than halo2

well, whatever. just saying, its flood.

…not really…you still would have cought onto story…unless you were actually unconcious during all cutscenes…

…im not saying that isn’t possible but…

he probably skipped the cutscenes. i do that all the time.

yes i skiped all the cut scenes in halo 1…i dunno in halo 2 i actually wanted to know whats happening…but in halo 1’s story didn’t really grab my attention…

still like i said before…my point remains valid…besides i doubt samus could kill even 1/4 of the flood that mc killed…

yes samus could. samus could use a power bomb, and a power bomb can destroy stuff and blows omega pirates armour of with ease. and she could kill those little cream puff things from halo 2. i forgot thair real names so me and my friends call them cream puffs

its not the small ones that are hard- its the combat forms. there are an infinite # of them. with no health samus would die after time.

in halo, there isnt any health(in halo 2 at least)

in metroid, everything has a chance of bursting into health, which is stupid and highly unrealistic.

You are correct on the Halo explanation. As for the Metroid usage of health bursting out of enemies when they die, I think that it’s the leftover energy fron the body, Which Samus’ suit feeds upon, so in a sense, it’s realistic that it’s the leftover heat and electric power that every humaniod form and some unhumaniod forms contain. But that’s what I think, so I’m not sure that’s a proper explanation.

well, even if that is what it is, its still very strange.

I second that.

And the reason for no health in halo 2 is because MJOLNIR MK VI armour heals the user automaticly after about two seconds.

Still…

Why won’t you let this topic die??? :frowning::(:(:frowning:
Its going nowhere >_<