i found this out

Damn right. Like i said, if a PSP couldnt download all software that your computer can, then it wouldnt have a full range of potential. It’s common sense to make let the PSP download roms, and it’s not a deliberate move against nintendo, it’s simply a nice bonus.

And like daz said, the only way to stay competitive is to steal ideas. Gaming wouldnt be gaming if nobody took idea’s from anyone else.

OMG, we made doom, so you cant make a survival horror FPS.

However, i do feel Sony copying nintendo’s motion sensing was going a bit to far.

yeah, coz sony nickin the motion sensor is just… its just not funny. i wonder if nintendo can sue sony for that…

I’m going to perform a public service and give Daz a rest.

Did you even READ what Dazuro just said?? Just because you copy an idea to make yours better doesn’t mean it’s a mortal sin. People do it all the time. Nintendo can’t copyright or patent that motion sensor as tons of other companies have already used it, albeit for other purposes. Not funny? You’re right, there’s nothing funny about it. It’s how things go. Live with it.

And it’s completely differant… There’s full motion sensing, like the Wii controller, and then there’s gyro, which could be as simple as a little ball rolling around hitting sensors or a couple of perfectly balanced levers, or any other number of things. With sony, it’s probably neither of the two, but still…
Basically, the PS3 senses tilt, not motion.

alright, ima say something in defense of king metroid for once… alot of times i really dont feel like reading the whole topic, and only read the first post b4 replying, and i know alot of other ppl do the same thing. he could have just not read what daz said, but, meh… thats just my idea of what happened.

That’s no excuse. If you reply without reading the whole thing, you aren’t contributing to the current discussion, only to the conversation starter, and the debate can never evolve. It’s also lazy as hell. “Oh, I don’t feel like reading that”? Ugh. If you don’t want to read, why are you on a forum?

Daz is correct, as always(not kidding). And even though I am Nintendo Biased, I will give credit where credit is due. After all, Sony had the Eye Toy. You could say that Nintendo is creating the Wii controller off of that. Of course, even if Nintendo copied the Eye Toy, they took to next level by making it the entire controller.

…Um… no, the eyetoy is nothing like the Wii controler. The eyetoy is a modded camera. The Wii’s motion sensing has nothing to do with a camera, either. I believe it’s infrared something or other.

No, I think it is a normal webcam. You could make eyetoy games with Flash if you want. I have a guide to do that.

Damn, that’s a really good point, because the Wiimote is similar to the eyetoy nontheless. But i still feel that sony made it a little obvious when the copied the Wiimote. And yes, i hate it when people are to lazy to read the whole post (see Jesus thread).

And yes, Daz is always right, no matter how he puts it.

And i beleive the Wiimote uses some kind of ultraviolet.

What are you talking about? Sony never copied the Wiimote!

They added tilt sensors to the PS3 controller, so of course the Nintendo fanboys jumped on that screaming ARGH COPY.

is the browser even avaible yet? :confused:

if it is please tell me how we get it :smiley:

Try Lik-Sang.

HOLY CRAP :O_O: THAT LOOKS AWSOME!!!

NEED NOW!!!

to bad its ONLY japenese :frowning:

i hope that make a english version! (cant wait!)

but i wonder if its just a hoax or true :confused:

It’s definetly not a hoax, you can buy it online (in japanese). I just hope that the english version is better. Also, it sucks that it doesnt support Java, mabye the english version will.

i hope it does(support java)! and i hope the english version will comme out quick!

No Java. Read this.

the Ps3 looks like the wii…
did anyone realize you could download PSP roms,you wouldntneed to buy games ever…

Thanks for commenting on how the next-gen consoles look and an untrue statement about downloading ROMs on a PSP… In a DS browser topic. >_>

Seriously, let’s stay on topic, not spam, and post with common sense around here, okay?