I hate the Omega Pirate

In this case, Kraid would have made you shit your pants. I still want to see him in Prime 3, but I know that they won’t put him in there, just because.

kraid is only 4 times samus’s size i think. according to MZM. and super i think he is a little bigger. but was he gonna be huge in MP? i saw a picture of him that was released early, and he looks pretty scarry. man that would have been a kickass battle. kraid in 3-D. :]

i know they wont put him in mp3 cause its too late. its just too late to throw him in there. he would have fit best in MP1.

dude if uve ever played mzm u’d know this comment

is a lie. if u have to, compare the 2 sprites on the net, and u’ll know what i mean. he’s well over 25X samus’s size… maybe more

He’s about 8 times Samus’s height, at around 50 feet or so.
I’m taking a guess.

he is about 6.5 samus’s height, and roughly 9487394749437494830 times samus’s weight…

lol as u can tell, VERY roughly

by 9487394749437494830, u can tell that kraid is one fat bastard.

then a phazon mutated kraid would be… oh shit.

i have compared the sprites, and it wasnt more than 8 times her size. but 25 times? are you high? dont tell me ive never played ZM. that would make kraid take up half of kraid(area). here ill get the sprites. goes searching for the topic

EDIT: here we are:

ill be back with a collumn of samus’s to put next to him. these are all correct sprite heights.

happy? its 6 times the height, in MZM. :smiley:

taking into account that this is only 2d, if u looked at kraid from the front he’s obviously alot fatter then samus, so… only looking from the 2d prespective, kraid is roughly 39 times the size of samus

(heh sry i had to put all those lil samuses up there :laughing:

edit

hey no fair sheegoth hunter edited his post b4 i could hit the submit button >.>

oh well

edit2

this is what i mean by the 3rd prespective

this is obviously the front view of kraid, rather then the side.

lol i beat ya to it. anyways, i was only talking about height. fat wise… its a lot more. and volume, same of course.

This is a topic about strategies for fighting the Omega Pirate, not talking about how big Samus is compared to Kraid.

And anyway, things always need to be bigger in 3-D because of the perspective. Kraid would need to be at least 10 times taller than Samus in order to make it look big enough in 3-D, preferably even larger.

Now back on topic: The Omega Pirate.

woah sorry i forgot what topic this was. the omega pirate. how much bigger do you think he is than samus??

how much bigger do you think kraid is then the omega pirate?

lol jk

anyway, OP’s pretty big… i’d say like 20 times.

if only we had an omega pirate sprite. maybe i could measure with a picture of the cutseen where he breaks out of his glass prison… that might be too hard though. does anyone know how big the O.P is?

Probably not…

eh… thats really big… thats not even an OP, i think its just an elite pirate. OP looks alot different.

meh i think it could be an omega, poorly drawn with no similar details. but ive seen it on a google image search for omega pirate. if it was an elite, it would have a cannon on its back. or is that a plasma cannon… wait… i dont know.

hold L go under him shoot rapidly when he lifts his arms to hit run back repete and doing that usually kills him cuz he does that annoying back up thing

hm sounds risky but i never tried it i guess ill have to do that sometime. shoot with power beam??? wont that take a long time?!?!?

nah just rapid fire…so ya as soon as he lifts up his arms…run back…don’t bother charging…its not too too long… a minute 15 secs at most

wait…how much energy do u have in total…the first time i did it i had 1199