I have a Question.

no, just alot of homework =/

He does do some extracurriculars, and plays the clarinet. But I don’t think he invests nearly as much time into any of them as his homework. I didn’t even get to say happy birthday… didn’t realize it was today (yesterday now). :confused:

it’s good to have you around dazzy. Man. It’s 4:58 here. I’m DEAD tired.

Well, the teachers aren’t “stupid”. Most of the time their assignments are typical and within reason. On average it’s maybe 2-3 hours from all of my classes, sometimes a lot more, sometimes not much.

The problem is simply with how I spend my time outside of school. “Plays the clarinet” is quite an understatement if you were to look at my schedule and r?sum?. Mondays and Tuesdays are the real killer nights. I typically get to start my homework at about 10:30 p.m. because of rehearsals.

We also don’t “call the school”. It’s usually only once a week that we have to email a few teachers and ask for a due date extension or something. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t and I have to stay up until 3. Oh well.

Of course, I’m making it seem better than it actually is. I despise them all and I’m always tired and I can never relaxand they use stupid time-consuming tricks and games to pretend they’re teaching even though I’m not learning anything and I could be going a lot faster with less work and they’re ruining my life.

But I try to ignore those feelings as best as I can. The other students have time, and no one would understand where I’m coming from.

This week is my spring break. :smiley:
(not that it isn’t filled with a dozen things I have to do)

i say we bomb them

call in the airstrike

Is it weird that I could read the gradually getting smaller text in that post all the way to the end without enlarging it? I dunno.

But yeah, good to see you, 'Troid. Spring break is awesome (two weeks w/out college and one week inside that w/out high school either. So one week of partial freedom and then one week of full freedom)

Man, I just wish that he would come back more often. I feel better just seeing a POST by him. XD We ALL love you Troid. We want to have your babies. <_< >_> or is that just me… and Rundas… XD

nah thats everyone
Troid love is contagious

See CMC’s sig for details :E

:smiley:

the facts

If he is Jesus on stilts, that makes DF GOD!!!

God on a tricycle :stuck_out_tongue:

With FIVE wheels. O.o

nah
OVER 9000!!!

O.0 WHaT?! 9oo0?!

VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL!?

ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!1!!1100101!!!

Lovin the Sig CMC! ELOELOELOELL!!!