Id like to do the parasite queen sprites but...

Id like to do the parasite queen sprites, but…this is a little embarrasing… I FORGOT MY FRIGGIN SCU FORUM PASSWORD…Daz, plz roast me, i deserve it. Also, last time i checked, the parasite queen wasnt done yet, so id like to do it. Is there someone who can get me my passwordback. I cant remeber whether my screenname is THEREDHALBERD, or THE RED HALBERD or RED HALBERD or REDHALBERD, or THE REDHALBERD (you see where this is going). I tried every combo i could think of, but no luck. Im confused, and id really like to get some solid work going. Can someone help me?? AFTER, you roast me that is…

…cant you just look on the forums for your name somewhere? and they should have a password recovery system…

Lol…umm… i dont think i posted anthing. If Daz doesnt get over her to roast me, i might not live with myself.

last i checked the parasite queen was being worked on and almost done…

It’s almost done, plus while you’re improving like hell, you aren’t quite good enough for the team yet… keep practicin’ first :3

Ill take that to heart and work my ass off. I just need a new project. Im looking for something that will let me experiment with a more detailed style. Mabye i should wrapp up old projects.