If Samus was a man

I was thinking, if Samus was a man instead of a woman, do you think part of the game’s greatness would be losed?

losed?

whatever, the greatness that is metroid is in the superb game design and sublime gameplay not the story, you want a story? heres a story: there are some enemies; kill they ass

samus is a girl/?

wait, nvmnd i knew that. the game would rock because shes look more like gears orf war or halo 3

Typical guy talk.
It’s nice to see a girl kickass without having to run around in some skimpy outfit.

Are you forgeting Zero mission?

I did…Well, sex sells…

i think i would preffer halo if samus was a man, i just love a woman in a power suit…

IMO it just wouldn’t be the same if it were a guy. Samus being a women was one of the small things that made the game unique.

I’ve been asking around. Yes, Game-play wise, but It probably wouldn’t have caught on as well as it did. Samus being a girl helped it be different.

You wouldn’t have to search for all the upgrades in every damn game if Samus was a man.
She’s useless and weak without them.

not true, read into the backstory nubbie

( i would post the reasons why but I’m waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to lazy to actually do that)

Well, it’d be nice if they portrayed her correctly in the games. She is a lot more powerful than the games make her out to be. I mean, she was trained by the Chozo from a very young age to be the ultimate fighter. If I remember correctly, the Metroid Manga states that the Power Suit only augments her abilities. Although I could be completely wrong there.

It’s two in the morning right now, so I’d rather not check to see if I’m right, and go to bed.