Im mad!

…i…dont see the point of this at all… :confused: …who really cares that much? i think it can be laid down to rest.

Tim, or Daz or any (Admin or Mod) please lock this before it becomes trouble.

…does anyone care about hamburger jokes…?..sighs

I really don’t see anything that can go wrong. I can see how Knuckles don’t like people making fun of Metroid, but seriously, it is made on a Metroid Fan-site made to be funny, not to be insulting the series.

yeah…its…bizarre…

bizarre… yes it is… a superior race offering a hamburger to a bounty hunter that had the simple mission to save the galaxi… pretty bizarre

WOOHOO MH IS ALIVE!!! haven’t seen him in ages

and all he (god on these forums) has to say is XD!?! XD FOR GOD SAKE???
WTF! god, plz say more ='/

on topic : really, knuckle, i dont see how anyone could be offended by this. it was meant to be a joke, and, well, ppl that cant take jokes should learn to take them =P

if that image is deleted, i will make a copy of it, so it will exist forever, and torture your poor soul…

This is definetly one of the most bizzarely awsome and hardcore metroid topics ive ever posted on…sob im honered

LOCK THIS!!

Know what… i give up… joke as much as you can…

you guys don like metroid… you like to mock metroid!

Who the heck spit in your beans today? It is a joke. It isn’t mocking. You want to see more mocking? How bout SSB eh? They pit Samus, the ultimate hunter AGAINST THEM STUPID POKEMONS! How come you don’t get insulted at that? What about Basketball? Dwayne Wade eats hamburgers and listens to Eminem before a game. WTF WADE Y DO YOU MESS UP YOUR DIET?
me gonna hide in a koopa shell now…

Umm … you dont believe this will actually be IN the final game do you?

Saddening that you would take it so seriously. I deem myself a very obsessive person but people making jokes doesnt break my immersion. More to the point I can joke about it and stay immersed. If you cant do the same then I feel sorry for you.

And just to clear tihngs up incase you really have the wrong idea:

The Hamburger is a Temporary ‘joke feature’ that will only be in the Demo and not in the full game. If it is in the full game it would no doubt be hidden as some sort of “Super Secret” that would be nearly impossible to find.

just…give up…must be oblivious to all logic…

…though if a hamburger was a weapon…ponders

i gave up… no arguing back

Will someone lock this! If a chozo with a burger offends you, than dont play metroid. Besides, its clearly a chozo revolt against the cows, who say “dont eat us, eat more chickin”…Okay, that was spam. Anyway, lock this.

Also, Knuckle, you’re a retard. Just thought you should know that. Normally I’d avoid so directly insulting someone, but your action in this topic is hilariously stupid.

So what about a hamburger in the demo I don’t care about that. And this is getting anoying.

if ur thinking its going to be in the final product… you are severely mistaken. it will be exactly like MP, so you dont have to worry about the attack of the burgers any more :^_^:

I’d like to re-iterate what Daz said, except more painfully and pointedly: The mods can take care of locking topics by themselves, and posting repeatedly in a topic is NOT going to change that. One time is already too many, but three? If no one’s locked this, there’s a reason.

Secondly, Knuckle, as much as I hate to push an argument against someone who’s forfeited the arguemtn already, I have to say, this is an exceptional sort of argument. You’ve got the nerve to talk about mocking Metroid, when YOU YOURSELF posted a video of yourself imitating link on THIS FORUM. If putting a burger in a beta game is mortal mockery, then making Link Brazilinian is just plain blasphemy. Gimme a break, it’s not like you don’t know what a joke is, it’s not like you don’t poke fun at things you like. Everyone does that. I can think of 2 examples right off the top of my head of me doing it, and as you just read, I thought an example of you doing it.

Indeed.

Oh, and for the record, I halfway agree that this should be locked soon. But I just want to reiterate the point that you do not order us around.

Plus I needed to yell at Knuckle and see if he responded. <_<