I'm new here

No it isn’t. There are lots of 'em.
Net Mission
Last Escape
etc.

You’re gonna get banned for that :imp: What is with n00bs Spamming :angry: You suck metroid rocks :stuck_out_tongue:

The fuck? I bannned this guy twice already.

I posted that BEFORE you banned him.

How do you ban someone twice?
And i didnt think you could use the word
F$@K on this forum.

Well, I banned him from posting, then from viewing at all. >_>

Anyway, back on topic please.

Just delete everything from here to the last post I made. That’ll leave all the relevant ones intact. Delete this snippet of my current post, as well.

I’ve been looking through everyone’s ideas, and I noticed something. Whenever an old enemy is added, it looks and acts just as it did in the last game. Try something slightly new. In Prime, they were going to have a disfigured cyborg Kraid with a metal plate on his head as a boss. They decided not to use it, so it’s a viable idea for any of the current games.

Sorry but why was he banned?

Two users registered jsut to spam.

… Please keep such questions to PM. Now, again, back…on…topic. whip snaps

>_>

hoss does have a good point. Even if there are new enemies, they are often just revamped versions of the old enemy.
Dark Pirate Commandoes
Ingsmashers
Grenchlers

O_o Da Master…what the hell is he doing?

Yeah, I agree that some enemies are rehashes of old enemies. I mean, Fusion has loads, even though there ARE some new ones.

Well, fusion is supposed to have old enemies. The space station was designed to have different eviorments so that they could study the creatures.

Which could be interpreted as just a cheap excuse to not make new enemies. >>

Of Course :mrgreen:

If you have to fight Kraid in Genesis, it will be much different than previous times. Since I’m explaining Kraid/Kraid/Mini-Kraid as different stages of a Pirate biological weapon, it’s likely that the player will have a chance to fight Kraid-experiments.

Of course, you’re not going to fight Ridley, not straight-up like you do in all the others. Since you’re not going to be at full power for most of the game, Ridley’s primary purpose will be to chase you around and singe your boots.

As for the Pirates, yes they’ll be back, they’re gonna be the main enemies in this one, along with some never-before-seen fan-created Pirate vehicles such as gunships, tanks, and gunnery turrets.

We’ll probably have ambient life, as well, such as Zoomers and Geemers, but little or none of the creatures the Pirates genetically enhanced.

What game would you be talking about.

“If you have to fight Kraid in Genesis…”
:smiley:

In case you’r slightly lazy, unobservant, or blind, that’s my fan-game. Big topic about the sprites somewhere, the fan-game topic sorta sank down into the Abyss.