is jesus real?

True, true… It’s ok, I guess, but not when the flames start hitting eachother. Then…

No need to worry about me flaming. I am done here for a while, at least as far as Red goes.

Be happy steve irwin died, or i would have countered you arrogant shit earlier.

Funny, they out number us 1 million to one. Diseases do the same to us, but we dont outnumber them. So no, we’re not very special.

So what if they’re powerful. We should have no reason them except self defense. I am invincible?? The fucking common cold could kill you ass. A rattlesnake could kill you. A jellyfish could kill you. A spider. A shark could kill you. A stonefish could kill you. A mushroom could kill you. A motherfuking stingray could kill you. Your not even close to invincible. Just because it’s not big game doesnt mean it’s not an animal, and if you went into the amazon rainforest armed with nothing but your little pea shooter, and some food, you ass would be dead in a week, so dont act like a little weapon makes you special.

Guns, beautiful?? If you think a weapon designed to take life is beautiful, then your just as bad as a terrorist. A gun, perfect??? There are millions of things on this planet more perfect than a gun. A cockroach is more perfect then a gun. You know why??? Because there is absolultely no way we could dream of exterminating them. Saying a gun is beautiful is like saying AIDs, Smallpox, and black death are beautiful because they’re perfect killer. Your a monster in my eyes.

Profanity is part of the english language. Get over it.

And if fences cant keep the deer out of the area, then shoot them. But that still doesnt justify killing because you enjoy it.

If i killed every human on this planet and destroyed every manmade object on this planet right now, it would be a blessing to all life on earth. Why dont I??

1. I cant
  2. My pathetic human feelings give me sympathy for our evil race
  3. There are people i beleive to be genuinly good
  4. We might have a ghost of a chance for survival
  5. I like my life.

Go and spend time with nature?? When a bee stings me, do you think i hate the bee for stinging me?? No. I respect nature for what it is, and self defense is a natural mechanism.
If i spent a few weeks in nature, not much would change. It would only increase the respect i have for it, not make me beleive that killing is fun like you. If a bear attacks me, i’ll defend myself, but i wont hate the bear.
I cant see how you can be such a cruel individual. Nature is more amazing than anything humans will ever strive to create, and if you’d take time to appreciate it, you’d realize it to.

If you really think mans little weapons are anything special, you need a taste of the universe.

A million ants doesn’t equal my little toe.

If a ten-pound Garand is a “little weapon” to you, you are quite… well, stupid. That ten pounds will easily kill elephants. As I said, when I am armed, no animal (obviously, microorganisms excluded) can kill me.

If you went into the Amazon with me, you would die a lot faster. Why, you ask? Simple. There’d be a thirty-caliber hole punched through your dilapidated cranium. Something that can easily kill elephants is no pea-shooter. Before you try to argue about guns, learn about them.

With your moronic point about cockroaches and guns, I don’t even need to respond. A cockroach can’t even LIVE as long as that Garand has been under use. Also, nuclear radiation doesn’t do jack to a rifle, either.

Now, I will renew my challenge. The same as you shouldn’t be talking about firearms without understanding them, you shouldn’t talk about Nature without understanding it. Go, see it for yourself. I realize that even if you did, you would likely be too proud to admit being wrong. Likely isn’t a strong enough word. I have irrefutably PROVED here that hunters do more for the environment than you idiots do, and you won’t admit that.

My last word for now- you don’t argue with the vet when he diagnoses your animal. You don’t tell your teachers how to do their job. Now, don’t tell me what I have and haven’t seen in Nature. It is not all beautiful, as your deluded mind sees it. The reason why?

You haven’t seen it.

Go, and see it. Come back, tell me what you see. Until you know what you are talking about, don’t get in on the arguement.

As you see me as a monster, I see you as the same. You let animals suffer to death, I kill them quickly. You rant and rave, citing points that I could beat as a first grader. You curse, shout, and see humans as inferior to animals. I actually try to HELP my own species, you want to kill it. Anyone who looks at an animal and calls it greater than man isn’t as bad as a terrorist, they ARE one. You think killing humanity would do this world a favor. You are too simple to spell and punctuate correctly. You argue points that you have no knowledge of, while I have seen my points in action, first-hand.

Before you waste breath replying, ask yourself if I have already beaten the BS you are about to present. If you don’t know what the answer is, I’ll help you.

The answer is yes.

this should be locked flaming coming from r_h…im sure god and his son jesus wouldnt like to see his creatures arguing about him saying these things.

Yeah, I’m sure God and Jesus would prefer to have their creatures argue while being ON TOPIC instead. >_>

We have an old guns topic, so any replies to MS’s or Red’s recent posts should appear there, not here. This is a topic about religion, not guns or survival or hunting. Go ahead and bump it, it’ll be fine as long as it’s not a stupid or short or spammy post.

A new topic would be fine, too, since it’s more about survival and stuff, guns included. Just as long as it’s not in a religion topic.

Sorry troid, but im not letting this go just yet.

Your obviously thinking very small if you think a garand is even worthy of being called a weapon. Nature’s weapons are millions of times more powerful.

A tsunami
A stampeding herd of elephants
A tornado
The fucking heat from the sun
A swarm of bees

Lets see your little weapon stop those. But since your on such a pathetic human scale of power, i’d like to see how the whole human race could counter things like Gamma ray bursts, black holes, and supernovas. We’re not even a significant part of our galaxy, much less the universe.

Also, nuclear radiation doesn’t do jack to a rifle, either??

Please shutup about your gun, im comparing these things to humans, not guns. Guns are nothing without humans. And without our little weapons, this planet would swallow us whole. I’ll accept the fact that your gun can protect you against 5% of the threats on this planet.

I dont give a fuck about firearms, i know what they’re capable of. But they’re useless against anything but humans and animals.
I understand nature better than you understand your life.
Hunters do more for the enviornment??? scrolls through everyting you’ve written looking for proof
You havent said anything about that, and anything you might have said is either so innacurate or vague that i didnt bother with it. Hunters dont hurt the enviornment as much as cigar companies, or factories, but they definetly dont do shit for it.

You let animals suffer to death?? Animals die how they were ment to die. However, your killing animals, not putting them out of their misery. You find a deer an kill it. If i found a dying deer in the woods, i would let it die, because that’s how it was ment to die. If you wished to die in your sleep, and someone shot you, would that be mercy??? I dont think so. Mabye you do. I can at least agree, that we have different percetions of suffering.
Calling an animal better than a human is terrorism?? Dude, that’s actually pretty funny. You know why??
Animals dont have problems like we do.
They dont kill each other over dumb grudges.
They dont try to control each other.
They dont hate, fear, lust, and sin.
They dont enjoy to kill.

That’s why i like animals more than humans. They dont have the flaws that make us human. I dont think humans should be killed off, I KNOW they will be killed off, whether it be from epidemic (which you cant deny), global warming (which you cant deny), asteroid, gamma ray burst, or any other unstoppable force.

I’ve come to the conclusion that we have a very different perception of beautiful. I think nature is beautiful because it amazes me. It has created things humans havent even dreamed of, and never will. Nature is the most powerful force on this planet, and tampering with it will backfire.

I dont see humans as inferior to animals, but I see animals in a far better light than humans.

Terrorist?? Terrorists cause fear. Im not causing fear. Your attempting to intimidate me by threatening to shoof me (which is very amusing seeing as how we’re on an internet forum). I am merely stating my opinion (however drastic it may appear to you).
Go into the wild?? I should have addressed this earlier, but i know that nature can be dangerous, and frightening. I know not all of nature is beautiful, but compared to humans, it all is. So much of history is based on hate, grudges, egos, murder, lust, and pain. But nature always heals itself. The soot from a volcano fertilizes a new generation of plants. The silt left from flooding rivers is also great for plants. Nature is in balance, but we are not.

Like i said earlier, i think nature’s beautiful because it’s amazing. You think your garand is beautiful because you can kill deer with it. Good for you. I that’s what you love, then i cant argue about that.

But the one point i wont let you get away with is saying that hunters do more for the enviornment then Conservationists. You obviously dont know shit about conservation. Try googling it sometime. With this, we can end you little rant about your little WW2 weapon, and we can get back to Evolution vs. Creationism.

Troid edit: Fixed annoying quote glitch.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that this:

…is just a lucky guess as to what I was going to say eventually, because you were typing your post while I posted mine and it misses the point of my post.

Just another reminder that you should bring this to a different topic or PMs.

Edit: Nevermind, nevermind, saw your post in the guns topic now. >_>

Uh… right.

They kill each other all the time, sometimes not even for food. Often it’s over simple territorial disputes–grudges over who gets to live where.

Control, perhaps.

Animals do indeed hate certain things. Cats tend to hate water. Dogs tend to hate mailmen and some kinds of insects. etc.

Many animals fear.

Animals are extremely promiscuous, and some kinds do indeed do it for reasons beyond reproduction (dolphins and some apes). Not to mention, since animals can’t actually fall in love and get married and such, any of that COULD be considered lust by mere technicality, although let’s just ignore that. >_>

Sin is subjective.

Cats have a high tendency to play with their prey before killing and eating it. They’re sadistic in their killing methods.

In conclusion, you seem to be yet another nature-minded lunatic who loves to criticize humanity and claim animals to be perfect despite them performing the very same acts as we do.

…alright…ill say my opinion about a bit…

we can fucking kill animals…guns kill shit…

…we have basically no limits, we follow an exponential pattern for lives, so until we fuck things up really bad, we own the earth…

…if humans die out…wer are surely taken everything else on earth with us…

…i would like to see a stingray kill me on a boat…or a snake kill me in the middle of a large city…its not happening…and to those who say “if you were in the wilderness” i am not…that is like saying “if cats had heat vision they could kill us”…

…heh…heat vision…

anyways, we own the earth…and if we die…there is a large ass chance we can point the finger back at us…

we pretty much own most of the planet…if something is in our way, and wants to fight back…fuck, shoot it…

…anyways…

also, animals are basically humans in my opinion, just not as advanced…

cept cats, cats really own us…yeah…making me scoop thier shit…we only think they aren’t smart…but really, they know everythings place…

…cats are awesome…

Hmm…Daz. You never fail to stump me, and i’ll have to take off my hat to that. I guess your right, and you brought up points i’ve never considered.

Metroid slayer, you got lucky witht that argument, but theirs one point i wont drop.

I can accept some of your opinions, no matter how arrogant i think they are, but what you said earlier is just complete bullshit.

@smartdude-If humans die, we probably wont take every animal with us, just alot of them. Seeing as how insects make up 99% of all animal life on earth, we’ll probably only kill off about 90% of the earths animal population. The remaining being aquatic life, and small creatures.

However, this argument is far from over.

Don’t take this harshly because it’s not an insult, it’s hard fact. Red, you were obviously scared of Daz’s response. How do I know?

A. Daz is the “pwnage mod” on this forum. It’s common for people to fear the powers he has at his disposal.

B. You turned back on almost everything you were arguing about.

If Daz was just another member I have no doubt that you would fight back and continue the arguments.

(And for some strange reason, which I don’t know why, is that you, Daz, have the hammer around here. No matter what you say or what your opinion is, people fear you and thus follow in step as to not “anger the almighty Daz.” I’ve done that a few times myself, but I just don’t know why that’s continuing. I mean, if you have that kind of power, you can forcibly settle disputes or debates just by posting. That seriously upsets the balance of the debate, essentially rendering it pointless. Oh yeah, if I was smart dude, this would go under my illogical thoughts.)

Anyway, I’m jumping to the guns topic.

You said it all for me.

Daz presented similar points to mine, which you cursed at, and you accepted it from him.

And by the way, shooting you would be doing people a favor. Murderers, nor lunatics, aren’t supposed to be on the loose, after all.

Okay, If you are so great of an environmentalist, then when is the last time you gave a dollar to conservation?

Well, my extended family has given thousands of dollars to conservation. And we have contributed invaluably by performing our natural roles- being the alpha predators of Earth.

EDIT- If this must continue, I am moving to the guns board.

I’d rather spare the guns board so that I could talk about various weapons and their history, but if you must, then go ahead. I’ll be on the sidelines for those who don’t care for the argument, lol.

Okay, lets please get this fucking straight.

Murderer??? Terrorist?? You’ve called me both of those things, yet i’ve never killed an animal bigger than a Rat, nor have i had intentions of killing any animals bigger than that. I’ve hated humans, but the farthest i’ve gone is challenged them to an organized fight to settle our differences. Which is much more civilized then you threatening to shoot me.

Hell, mabye your family has done some shit for the enviornment. Good for them. But hunting in general doesnt do shit for the enviornment. We are the alpha predators, i dont deny it. But we dont follow the natural balance that nature has set. The native americans, however primitive you might think they are, respected the enviornment, and did everything in their power to keep the balance. I fucking respect that, and if humans now days could use our super advanced technowledgy, to consciencly watch over the enviornment, then we wouldnt be worry about the world ending this century (an major scientists all over the world are speculating this as i type).

Im not the major conservationist in the family. My brother intends to be a proffesor of herpetology, and do a similar role to the deceased Stever Irwin. I however, support his approach, and do my best to eductate people. If i was rich, i’d give half my fortune to promoting clean fuels like solar power, and Mickey D’s fry oil. But no, im not, so all i can do now, is what i have the power to do. Talk. Like im doing right now on this forum. But i sence this argument coming to an end. So i have a question for you MS.

Why do you enjoy killing animals??? Killing for sport has nothing to do with keeping the balance. We kill enough for food, and when we destroy habitats. Why more?? Why not just fucking leave them alone, and let our inconsiderate habitat destruction wipe them out???

@Goldleader/Daz: Yes, your right, I am afraid of Daz. I’ve never met anyone like that. Someone that can argue so precisely, intellectually, and correctly that i always must submit to their opinion.
That’s another reason that i absolutely respect you.

There’s a phobia for it. A fear of arguing with someone more intelligent than you are (can remeber what it’s called).

BTw MS. Not that im any closer to a murderer or lunatic then you are (since you wont hesitate to take life), doesnt having murderers and lunatics on the loose keep the balance??

No, it would not be a blessing if you did that. Humans are alot more good than evil. Hamsters, cats, dogs, chicken and bovine are doing very well now that we keep them as pets and livestock. If those animals were out in the wild there would only be about 50 000 of them each. Now there are as many hamsters, dogs and chicken as there are humans on the planet. Our race is not evil. If wolves were top prdator of this planet and were as numerous as us you can bet your ass there would be alot more endangerd species.

I still stand that hunting for sport is sadistic. But I still love humans and find them to be the gratest ANIMAL on the planet.

You support abortion, and what are you? A MURDERER.

I enjoy killing animals because I know that I am feeding my family. Me going out and shooting a deer is no different than you buying bacon at the supermarket. Something had to die. The animal that I killed lived a good life, and I brought it to an end quickly with a bullet. The animal that you eat was killed after living, at best, a crappy life, and in a way that couldn’t be much faster than a bullet. And yes, killing for “sport” (which I don’t do, by the way, as I use every game animal that I kill) does keep the balance. Killing animals is killing animals, no matter whether you just want to kill them (which I don’t advocate, by the way) or if you are going to eat them.

To set things straight, I never threatened to shoot you. The two things I said were about Russian Roulette, and the jungle. Both of which are impossible circumstances, and were meant to convey my real point: if you die, it would be just fine with and for me. The roulette comment meant what I’d like to see happen to you, the jungle one was to counteract you saying that I wouldn’t survive a week in the jungle.

And I never said ANYTHING about Native Americans. Heck, I respect them too. But, for your information, I love and respect wildlife just as much as any of them ever did.

And if you are truly afraid of people more intelligent than you, you’d be terrified of nearly everyone on this forum. It is plain what you are really afraid of.

About murderers- Yes, they do, but, the way I see it, only God has the choice to take human life. If some genius tries to break into my house, He has already given me permission to take care of them.

Goddamn, MS, that was harsh…

And Red, don’t try to play it safe behind Daz’s iron curtain of doom. He basically restated everything that was already said in this forum. What’s the best part? The best part was that his “super intellectual” statements were one liners. Don’t lie, Daz just decided his side, and you fear his retribution.

you know i don’t mean to go off topic or be offencive or anything but ur constantly saying stuff like “daz doesnt like this” or “lets let daz take a stroll through here and see how he likes it” its really annoying

Harsh? Yes.

But, Red is easily one of the least civil people I have ever dealt with. Drastic actions require drastic counteractions.

I’m Better- It doesn’t seem like Gold Leader was saying anything like that, to my understanding. The way I see it, he was basically saying what I implied.

EDIT: And, by the way, its not like Daz is going to cut your head off for disagreeing with him. Maybe if you threw in some of the expletives you used for me, but not for a civil argument.

At least, I don’t think he would…