is jesus real?

I know we’ve already fucked it up, but i dont beleive we’re doing a good job with population control. We’re killing too many of the predator and prey animals. It’s habitat destruction that’s killing the ones that arent in protected areas (many of which are for hunting). I beleive hunting isnt helping, because in many places, we’re only saving them to kill more. If we’d just lay off killing wolves, bears, and other major predators, then within a couple decades, the cycle would fix itself (if we have that long).

OR half of the human population could be wiped out by AIDS. Remember, we are animals too.

Yes, then those predators would live close to us, which grizzlies don’t like to do, and they’d begin to prey on us again!

In case you don’t know, such predators ruin livestock. As bad as the coyotes that are so prevalent over here are, a wolf is much worse. A coyote typically weighs about 35-40 pounds, has a fairly weak hide, and is usually dipatched with a .22 centerfire cartridge or #4 or larger birdshot.

A wolf on the other hand, weighs about 80-120 pounds, as much as most doe deer. Also, the wolf has extremely tough hide. For wolves, you’d be insane to use less cartridge than a .243 on them, and I’d stick to my .270. For shotguns, along the lines of #4 buckshot or larger would be appropriate. Wolves, unlike coyotes, hunt in packs almost all the time (coyotes do so on and off), and are each the easy equivalent of three coyotes. When these pests get loose, they wreak havoc on pets, livestock, and sometimes human life itself.

Thankfully, we have driven wolves to the truly wild areas of America. If you want them back, I’ll turn them loose in your backyard first, and ask if you still want them after they’ve killed your pets and made the place their own. We have naturally taken their place, and they are no longer needed where we live. Unlike deer, wolves and coyotes kill animals that do nothing to them (they’ve got to eat, but so do we) and they threaten us and our livelihoods.

If ever I do see one, I will do my best to acquaint it with my .270.

If it doesn’t get to your face first.

Shows about what you know about animals.

Animals attacking people is a rare thing in and of itself, but they sure as heck wouldn’t attack a large male carrying a “boomstick” (and yes, the smarter animals recognize firearms for what they can do). If it does, it would have to outrun my bullet, which it can’t do. Even if I was without a firearm, it wouldn’t appreciate my Gerber knife splitting its skull open.

You know what?? If predators were preying on us again, i’d be damn happy. Because they’re be controlling the one population that’s unbalanancing this fucking planet. Such predators ruin livestock?? Fuck livestock. Before we developed, we didnt have fucking livestock anyway. Im not saying we should starve, and not raise food for our people, but we’re only gonna lose extra money that’s going to selfish company owners, and some excess food anyway.

I no, i dont want to flame, but please dont offend me with your statistics of how to kill wildlife. I’d rather see a human shot over an endangered species. And Wolves reaking havoc on pets and all our other shit is natural. We have a right to defend ourselves. But going out and hunting them is selfish.

This one was particularly amusing. Animals that do nothing to them?? We kill millions of cows a year, and they dont do shit to us. We hunt wales that dont do shit to us. We kill animals that almost never kill us, and many times (like your barbaric hunting) for sport.

Im not saying i wouldnt defend myself against attack from a bear, but the way i see it, we should have no fucking reason to even encounter a bear.

If we have no reason to encounter a bear, why do you wish to reintroduce them into the areas where we live?

You’ve grudgingly said that hunting helps wildlife, now you are disowning it and calling it barbaric. If you are to dense to see this, let me spell it out.

A BULLET KILLS QUICKLY, NATURE DOES NOT.

A wolf is a much more barbaric hunter than I am.

Seriously, get your act together. Don’t argue unless you have a REAL point that you haven’t already contradicted.

Also, deer do nothing to us? They eat our crops, and they kill trees with their rubs. Those things don’t affect wolves, which aren’t omnivores, but they affect us.

Hey, if you’d rather have a human shot over an endangered species, I guess I’ll shoot you, given that we are completely different. I, a person with the not-so-common common sense, am endangered, with you, a person without this sense, taking over.

This is exemplification incarnate of my point earlier- you environmentalists would rather have animals survive than people. You denied this at first, and now you are defending it.

Don’t take this as mini-modding, this is just my personal advice to you. Quit flip-flopping your (already ridiculous) ideas, or I won’t even waste breath responding to you anymore.

EDIT: And if some predator thinks it can prey on me, it had better be tougher than a 300 Winchester Magnum, and I can guarantee you that it isn’t. One trigger pull and our A-Bolt could put down an elephant (bad idea, but Karamojo Bell killed hundreds with a 7x57, a lesser cartridge).

I said that hunting shouldnt have interfered with the natural cycle. Like i said, if we hadnt killed the natural predators, ther’d be no reason to control their population.

News flash. BEARS LIVED THERE FIRST!!! We fucking stole their habitat, and now your saying it’s ours.

A bullet is a cruel weapon made by man. Nature is a cruel weapon made by god (if your creationist), or the earth.

A wolf doesnt enjoy shooting animals, and watching them die for fun/sport. A wolf only kills when it has to, and kills only as much as it needs.

Im not contradicting myself, just applying different points to different arguements.

Deers eat crops, naturally, and i dont give a fuck who they belong to. Fence in your damn crops if you dont want deer to eat them. Deer need to eat. We shouldnt have farmed the land they were eating from in the first place.

Common sense?? I say your fucking crazy. This fucking enviornment is fucking dying because of fucking selfish human centric people like you. You care about our fucking race which is corrupt and will destroy us. I care about individuals, not people as a whole.

I didnt deny it. I care much more about the enviornment then people. Fuck people. A couple unselfish people isnt going to save this fucking planet. We’ve had our time on earth, and i beleive it’s only a matter of decades before it comes to an end.

We’ve had our time on Earth, huh? That is for God to decide, not you.

And, for your information, we ARE natural predators. We are what is called the ALPHA predators of Earth.

Also, a bullet is not a weapon. It is what its owner chooses it to be. A car can be a house in the middle of a stormy camping trip. A CD can be used as a signalling mirror. Heck, the pencils in school can be used as weapons. A bullet by itself is a little copper-plated lead object that makes a less effective weapon than a pencil. However, seat it in a primed, powder-filled case, and load it into a firearm, and you have a tool that is good for throwing chunks of metal. A weapon? No. I use my guns more for paper-punching than for punching holes in animals.

Okay, moron, how is a bullet more cruel (or even as cruel) than a wolf’s teeth? Like I said, one kills quickly, one does not.

How is the land a bear’s if they weren’t there first? According to your evolutionary theories, our ancestors were living side by side with bears. Even by my beliefs, Native Americans were there just as long as bears were, so it would be man’s land in the first place.

Yes, animals DO enjoy killing. Tell me, have you ever seen a coyote in the wild? The things chase around red foxes JUST to kill them. They kill livestock that they have no intention of eating JUST to kill. I had a pet dog that killed tame ducks JUST to kill them. It never ate an ounce of the meat.

Stop talking about stupid guns,they aren’t that great. Insects are the smartest creatures because they developed the perfect way to never be wiped out. Ants have lived for millions of years and will continue to live for millions of other years. Humans have lived for thousands of years and will probably die out pretty soon so stop thinking you and your gun are invincible.

Back to the topic of our Creator…

If you believe in God, how do you believe in the Earth being around for millions of years?

Hey, those ants sure have a great plan, when aerosols can kill them by the hundreds.

Also, have you ever used a gun? Against any other tool, the firearm is THE pre-eminent fighting tool on Earth. Missiles can be more powerful, but are much slower to use. For any threats to my life that animals could pose, I practically AM invincible. No animal on the face of this Earth can kill me when I am armed with my favorite firearm. That is, humans can, but we aren’t animals in the first place.

If guns aren’t that great, why do they happen to be the most durable, powerful, and, to my eyes, beautiful, things man has ever created? You could spend your life running over my Garand with an eighteen-wheeler, and the truck would break before the rifle. Out of about 2,000 rounds shot through it, our Garand hasn’t malfunctioned once. Really, I expect it to be a long time before it does malfunction. What else can that be said of? Has your power ever shorted out, your computer crashed?

Oh, and Red, I didn’t get to finish my words with you:

People eat crops, naturally, and I dont give a **** who they belong to. Fence in your **** crops if you dont want people to eat them. People need to eat. Deer shouldn’t have lived in the land people were going to be eating from in the first place.

There, I fixed your paragraph, as well as your profanity and second-grader esque spelling. Hey, that is how an “humanist” deer sees it.

Also, genius, fences don’t keep deer in or out of an area. A deer can leap over a twenty foot fence with no problem. Bill Gates would go bankrupt trying to fence off any sizeable area from deer.

Hey, you just said that you like individuals but, not all people. However, you like all animals.

If you think humankind is such an affront to animals in their “superiority,” why don’t you go blow your brains out and quit converting oxygen that (gasp) animals could use, into CO2?
If you have enough of a spine to act on your words, that is exactly what you’d do. You like animals more than people, (and you aren’t truly helping them, by the way) and you think you’d be doing them a favor by removing a human from their lives. If you want to help them, go learn what they really are. Not what the Bleeding Heart Press tells you. Go out into the wild and see for yourself. Your contorted, mindless views would quickly change, should you spend a few weeks in Nature. Come back, and tell me that I am wrong then. Until you go and see for yourself, I am done arguing with you.

As much as I’d really like to jump on in here and make my points, I know that if I do this will escalate far out of control. I believe you should,

some people wanna discuss ther opinions and some people might be interested in others opinions

But if they “express” them too much, then it’ll just shut down the thread in the end.

well then thats ther problem…but it could have just as easily been said “your goin a little overboard by expressin your self”…ther lucky enough to be able to talk about this here…alot of forums ive seen dont allow religious topics…

True, true… It’s ok, I guess, but not when the flames start hitting eachother. Then…

No need to worry about me flaming. I am done here for a while, at least as far as Red goes.

Be happy steve irwin died, or i would have countered you arrogant shit earlier.

Funny, they out number us 1 million to one. Diseases do the same to us, but we dont outnumber them. So no, we’re not very special.

So what if they’re powerful. We should have no reason them except self defense. I am invincible?? The fucking common cold could kill you ass. A rattlesnake could kill you. A jellyfish could kill you. A spider. A shark could kill you. A stonefish could kill you. A mushroom could kill you. A motherfuking stingray could kill you. Your not even close to invincible. Just because it’s not big game doesnt mean it’s not an animal, and if you went into the amazon rainforest armed with nothing but your little pea shooter, and some food, you ass would be dead in a week, so dont act like a little weapon makes you special.

Guns, beautiful?? If you think a weapon designed to take life is beautiful, then your just as bad as a terrorist. A gun, perfect??? There are millions of things on this planet more perfect than a gun. A cockroach is more perfect then a gun. You know why??? Because there is absolultely no way we could dream of exterminating them. Saying a gun is beautiful is like saying AIDs, Smallpox, and black death are beautiful because they’re perfect killer. Your a monster in my eyes.

Profanity is part of the english language. Get over it.

And if fences cant keep the deer out of the area, then shoot them. But that still doesnt justify killing because you enjoy it.

If i killed every human on this planet and destroyed every manmade object on this planet right now, it would be a blessing to all life on earth. Why dont I??

1. I cant
  2. My pathetic human feelings give me sympathy for our evil race
  3. There are people i beleive to be genuinly good
  4. We might have a ghost of a chance for survival
  5. I like my life.

Go and spend time with nature?? When a bee stings me, do you think i hate the bee for stinging me?? No. I respect nature for what it is, and self defense is a natural mechanism.
If i spent a few weeks in nature, not much would change. It would only increase the respect i have for it, not make me beleive that killing is fun like you. If a bear attacks me, i’ll defend myself, but i wont hate the bear.
I cant see how you can be such a cruel individual. Nature is more amazing than anything humans will ever strive to create, and if you’d take time to appreciate it, you’d realize it to.

If you really think mans little weapons are anything special, you need a taste of the universe.

A million ants doesn’t equal my little toe.

If a ten-pound Garand is a “little weapon” to you, you are quite… well, stupid. That ten pounds will easily kill elephants. As I said, when I am armed, no animal (obviously, microorganisms excluded) can kill me.

If you went into the Amazon with me, you would die a lot faster. Why, you ask? Simple. There’d be a thirty-caliber hole punched through your dilapidated cranium. Something that can easily kill elephants is no pea-shooter. Before you try to argue about guns, learn about them.

With your moronic point about cockroaches and guns, I don’t even need to respond. A cockroach can’t even LIVE as long as that Garand has been under use. Also, nuclear radiation doesn’t do jack to a rifle, either.

Now, I will renew my challenge. The same as you shouldn’t be talking about firearms without understanding them, you shouldn’t talk about Nature without understanding it. Go, see it for yourself. I realize that even if you did, you would likely be too proud to admit being wrong. Likely isn’t a strong enough word. I have irrefutably PROVED here that hunters do more for the environment than you idiots do, and you won’t admit that.

My last word for now- you don’t argue with the vet when he diagnoses your animal. You don’t tell your teachers how to do their job. Now, don’t tell me what I have and haven’t seen in Nature. It is not all beautiful, as your deluded mind sees it. The reason why?

You haven’t seen it.

Go, and see it. Come back, tell me what you see. Until you know what you are talking about, don’t get in on the arguement.

As you see me as a monster, I see you as the same. You let animals suffer to death, I kill them quickly. You rant and rave, citing points that I could beat as a first grader. You curse, shout, and see humans as inferior to animals. I actually try to HELP my own species, you want to kill it. Anyone who looks at an animal and calls it greater than man isn’t as bad as a terrorist, they ARE one. You think killing humanity would do this world a favor. You are too simple to spell and punctuate correctly. You argue points that you have no knowledge of, while I have seen my points in action, first-hand.

Before you waste breath replying, ask yourself if I have already beaten the BS you are about to present. If you don’t know what the answer is, I’ll help you.

The answer is yes.

this should be locked flaming coming from r_h…im sure god and his son jesus wouldnt like to see his creatures arguing about him saying these things.