is jesus real?

If this must go on, PM’s it is.

Honestly, though, I am sick of this. Red, reply one more time if you wish, but I’m done. I’ve made my points, and I stand behind them.

You see it your way, I, mine.

yes, please, i opened this topic for intelligent discussion, not tremendous flames that could burn down the entirety of this board

well, maybe exaggerating alot, but, i still stand by what i said.

Alrighty then. I say we just forget all about that… incident… as not to entice it further and either continue discussion of the actual topic or just close it to prevent something like this from happening again.

Im sorry, but comments like

keep me arguing.

That’s the point. If the child cant decide for itself, than who should?? The parent is the next best person. If the child is put up for adoption, the results could be good or bad. Some children are adopted by greedy families that only care about getting the extra funds for the government. The child then becomes a juvenille delinquent, and pollutes our society. Is that his choice?? No. On the other hand, the child could be adopted by a wealthy diplomat, and become a prosperous world leader. Most cases, the latter doesnt happen. Most orphans end up leading bad lives, seeing as how many are never adopted. I never said i had any choice in deciding. YOU didnt read my post. Sometimes, abortion WILL be a mercy. Whether you come from a rich enviornment, and cant comprehend this, i dont know.

It’s not Daz’s knowledge of wildlife that intimidates me. It’s his knowledge of COMMON SENSE. Flip flopped. I didnt flip flop, i already dropped my argument about animals being better than humans. But you constant accusations of me being a terrorist/murder spur me on.

Spineless?? I live in motherfucking tampa florida. If you want to pay for me to go up the the wilderness in north dakota, you do that. Find proof of what claims?? I dont need to go out into the wilderness to appreciate it. I dont need to go out to say that i think killer bees are wonderful. Physical interface doesnt determine interpretation.
You dislike aspects of wildlife because you’ve experienced it first hand, but i see no reason for you to WANT me to feel that way about it. Isnt it good that we have people who give a fuck about the enviornment, whether you think it too much???

Man of steel?? Course i dont know who that is. It could be plenty of people.
Superman
Iron man
the iron giant
the tinman

Vague statements like that dont contribute to the thread.

And with that, i rest my case. And if you want to argue anymore, take it to PMs. I think it’s safe to say that this can be locked.

The same was just said to you.

Why should it be locked? What if there are some that feel the need to talk about the more on-topic subjects like God, Jesus, spirituality, evolution, etc.? It’ll stay open.

It took this as the initiative to make a final stand for my points. Though i must admit that this topic have waverred many of my opinions on the subject.

And yes, i guess it should stay open. I just forgot that it didnt start as a duel between MS and I.

“Man of steel” = English translation of “Stalin,” as in Josef Stalin.

I’ve already made my case against all the other things you said.
Good as my word, you’ve had the last word.

To quote a prominent musician, “Let It Be.”

Very well.

However, i am farmiliar with Josef Stalin. He killed more people than Hitler, yet he’s less known (most likely due to the Jews).

Im done with this thread, but if anyone else has anything to start/finish, feel free.

um… im mormon, so… yeah.

wow, I never thought this topic would make it this far! =O :astonished:.

So have you guys come to an agreement?(xDD)

Check the date of my last post, and find out.