Ive been wondering

I had a feeling through the entire game that you would have to fight an Aurora. The second I realized that, I knew the game would end badly. The introduction of the Aurora units was a stupid idea. I don’t know what Retro was thinking …

Maybe as a developer they had Nintendo riding up their ass since this was on their new baby console and not the (now retired) Gamecube.

Just like when Retro first showed off some of their beta shots of Prime 1, everything looked much grungier and darker, Samus’s suit was all battle scarred … looked totally awesome. Then Nintendo stepped in and said “Um excuse me wtf r u doin, make it look clean and kiddish, because we like teh childrenz”.

Its amazing Fusion turned out the way it did … I bet it was creepier at one point till they decided to ‘clean it up’.

So, back on topic >.>

Yes, it would have been much better if Dark Samus turned back into a huge awesome mega Metroid Prime.

I wonder what the prime trilogy would have been like if ninty had given retro free range…cries in a corner over the lost potential

+1

O.O Wow, I missed a lot. Well here we go. Deep Breath

I thought Prime 3 was really good. Played it on easy, normal, and I’m working through hyper mode. Hyper mode is hard as a black mans bick (flip the b) Its impossible. I DIED! I didn’t even die on hard mode through prime 1. And that was ball busting hard. Boss fights were incredible in this game, it had a much more cinematic feel to it, which I enjoyed. I thought the end fight was merit of some challenge. Oh, wait. I was fighting the dark samus clones the whole time. XD Anyway, Prime 1 and 2 were perfect, and Prime 3 was a bit like a prequel to the sequel. Also, as to what the ship following her was, I think it was one of the hunters. Either Noxus or Slyux. Those guys were cool, and they should bring them back in dread. Also, the leader of the Prime Team (the head of retro) is Dead. Yes I mourned this fact for generations. Also, they’re not working on Zelda. Its an unknown project, not paid for by Nintendo. So that rules that out. I don’t know what the next Metroid will be. Maybe E3 will have some surprises, since its becoming what it used to be. OPEN FLOOR!!!

Ok. I’m done. Questions anyone?

i vote HL2 or something source, that way I’ll be able to run it on my PC (2.0 GHz P4 and an Nvidia 6200)

really? theres something more optimized than source?
but beyond that even if i could run the mod my PC would (probably) crash just trying to boot up crysis’s menu so i still would be out of luck
(and don’t tell me to get a new computer coz i don’t have the $$$)

amazing, that doesn’t help me with my unlikelihood of booting the game it wants a 6600 or better and even a mod would need pixel shader 3 because that’s what the engine runs, the 6200 only has pixel shader 2

i’ll help if i can

where is this sandbox?
xD

edit*
nvm, DOWNLOADING

cross your fingers i dont CRASH AND BURN

epic :_(

I suppose you haven’t yet modeled/ripped the FP model for the arm cannon?
and your gonna need to do quite the overhaul to get the energy tanks to work and remove the loading screens and get the doors to work and yeah, I hope your aware what you’ve gotten yourself into here zurg

lmao true enough but simply getting the doors to work will be difficult, also crysis is much more fast paced than metroid prime…so are you gonna reduce the movement speeds?
(for the record i now have a better picture of what crysis is supposed to be like having played it at a friends house on a competent machine)

Well, good luck, Zurg. Hopefully it won’t be too long before you come out with something amazing.

are you sure they’re equivalent?
maybe i just spend too much time in speed mode
and yeah good luck with the swimming and space jump (you’re gonna need it)

ive already made a basic 3D metroid model, still working on it though

coughcough

coughcoughcoughhackhackcoughcoughweezeweeze

lungs fly out of mouth

as you can see ive run inot some trouble both with my teeth and viens
the teeth thing shouldnt be too hard to fix
but the viens are giving me serious trouble

chest explodes

OH GOD ITS CLOSING IN

so the viens are now more or less what i wanted
onto the teeth!

purdy

brainz tiem

still a bit of detailing to do but =DDD

pretty smexy ;]

still tweaking the brainz ;D

yes or no?

maybe

i just noticed how off topic me and zurg have made this…

mostly me <_<

oops…