Just a little somethin' you gotta see

I wonder if Samus’ (ZS) stun piston will just damage or will it ‘stun’ (freeze) like it did in MZM

…oops >_>

Ed: maybe they’ll have the charged shot do damage and stun, and the normal shot just do damage, like Fox’s gun.

In the trailer, she flips something on the gun, and it almost looks like she uses it as a sword. Or… whip. Or …something.
I should know… I watched it over and over and over trying to capture the video right so I could make sigs with it.
And then watched it over and over capturing parts for the sig…

I may get it I don’t know, and I have the frist one so I may afther MP3:C

…Please tell me that you have played Melee. Basing how good SSBB is going to be off of what the original was like is almost like comparing the original Mario to Mario 64.
If you take into consideration that each of those games were two home platforms apart…

Sorry I didn’t get to but may in the future, mabye I get it and the new one to compete the set, but the graphics where good one the 2nd one.

Looks like a Zero-style curvy beamsword to me.

It looks like a lasergun with a lightsaber growing out of it. O_o

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/46/Ssbbrawl8.jpg

Finally a topic on this! To answer some questions, the movie is not a gameplay movie and should not be taken as the final product.

Yeah, that’s why no one’s taking it as the final product. It’s called speculation; it’s what gamers DO before a game is released.

That’s cause it is.

are you telling me you didn’t SEE them fighting on the stage with the Smash Bros. style view? They had parts of actual gameplay in the movie from what I see. I realize a great deal of it was not gameplay. But there were parts of it that were. I… think.
But I also don’t think it’s the final product. They could change a lot in almost (or more then) a years time.

LIKE ADDING A FREAKIN’ CUSTOM ROBO! That’s all I ask… add the Ray 01 or something. That would be perfect.

Wow Daz how much times did you change your Sig and Avatar? Anyways I think adding a Custom Robo would be cool but still does anyone play Custom Robo?
Yay i’m a geemer now!

Nope, wasn’t gameplay. It was all done on the computer. They just tried to mimic the gameplay to make it look like they’ve done lots on SSBB. ‘What’s his face’ even said that they’ve hardly done shit on the game so far.

When Gamespot asked a question like: “Will you be adding other characters besides what we’ve seen so far?”, Nintendo just commented something like this: “We are thinking about adding a couple more third party game characters to SSBB such as Sonic the Hedgehog that will be available to unlock”

Who the hell is Ray 01?

If they add Sonic and Tails…

I’ll laugh.

Imagine that Pokemon were never in the game. If Nintendo was to add them into SSBB, would you “laugh”?

If there was a humongous joke revolving around a set of Pokemon that were supposedly unlockable in SSBM, then yes.

Ray 01 is a custom robo model. If you don’t really know what I’m talking about, I think you should play the game. The story mode is a little… well, lacking. But gameplay is fun as hell if you get the hang of it. It’s counted as a strategy game because you customize your robo with parts (the model itself, guns, pods, bombs, and… leg… part… boster adapter things. They basically augment something having to do with your legs.
For instance, if someone were to use the shotgun (which you need to be right next to the person to hit them) you would want to use a fast robo with a long ranged weapon, maybe the sniper if they’re a slow model. It’s also counted as a fighter because… well… you get to shoot up robots with gatling guns and smash them into the ground with bombs…

I’d rather not play the game… <_<

Appearently it’s shitty as hell.

Well, some people say that Halo had the best graphics of any games up to that point…
…<_<V; I have games for Windows 98 with better graphics.
Point is, you should PLAY a game before deciding whether it’s good or not. So than instead of thinking it sucks, you’ll have experience to base it on.
Like… I THOUGHT Digimon Rumble Arena Two sucked, and now I KNOW it does.

Edit: As I thought, ZS Samus has a whip. http://www.smashbros.com/en/characters/chara3/index.html