Kai Axon X's(aka APX) Sprites

well then you should practice… I’m not good at sprites niether, but I still start from scratch and work my way up. That way you get better and better.

Currently making Arwing from Star Fox Assault Sprites.

Axon?

Interesting. I used to use that name but then I saw that too many others were.

Axon : extension of nerve cell: an extension of a nerve cell, similar in shape to a thread, that transmits impulses outward from the cell body.

Axion : hypothetical subatomic particle: a hypothetical subatomic particle that has small mass, zero spin, and no electrical charge.

Sorry for the off topicness. And sorry for the rant that you all are about to get, its been a shitty day and I am used to being an admin on other forums.

But anyways … Contrary to all of your popular belifes, editing sprites is not for n00bs or whatever you kids are calling them these days. Now I will admit that this edit is not the best, but its not bad. Just because somebody cant create their own sprites from scratch doesnt mean you should ban them the right to edit something. I mean, thats how some people learn, by editing what others have done to eventually become good enough to create their own. So I say keep trying, APX.

And what the hell does that mean? How is this spam? Yeah, you thought it was good all right, till you found out it was an edit. So freakin what if its just an edit or a recolor? Yeah, sure, APX should have told us that it was an edit, but big deal! He didnt say he made them from scratch, so whats the problem? Dont go parading around acting like you are better than everyone, or act like you know everything. Stop putting people down when you really have no reason to.

Instead of flaming this kid why doesnt everyone give him some constructive criticism instead of destructive.

it woult be cool to recolour the fire blue or something

Thanks Axion, well Im good for editing sprites and for making Comics.

i thought the comics were half decent. your x edit was pretty good. Ummm, those guys didnt like it obviously.

Forget them, they are total assholes actually.

Damn.

I just read over that post I made a few days ago … and … damn.

I must have been having a bad day … Lol, sorry Czar, didnt mean to go off on you like that.

Nice comics btw, APX.

Thanks, The link in my sig that says “My Deviant Art Page” shows off my work based on art. Some of them are broken(I don’t know how that happened) but feel free to check it out if you want.

its alright axion. I was being an ass. His megaman recolour in his comic was pretty good. You making anymore comics?

Not now, it’s 9:10 AM and I stayed up all night browsing.

I might update it.(If my parents don’t hog the internet before I do)

Im just…Yawn…tired.

It’s been 3 days now, Comic is updated.

Here’s a little drawing from scratch is made myself, I had undo problems so I’ll just leave it like that so I don’t further damange it. Behold the Spider Ball Samus drawing.

while it is a little off, i must say…

…neato!

looks pretty good… there are a few wierd dark splotches though.

Here’sanother pic I drew.

interlaced huh?

anyway, looks good and all, but theres alot of gradient (not good)

Im sorry about that, it’s just that Im not so big on shading and used to mainly use that as a shading method.

But now I prefer using paper and pencil.

That’s some pretty massive bumpage you’ve got, though this is your topic. Have you made anything new since then?

[i]Sorry about not replying, I’ve been busy with other things while I was gone.

REDHAL(BERD) I do make things, I barely show off any art I made, but I do write and make sprite comics, its just that Im too busy with school especially the CAHSEE, so that explains why I wasn’t busy on anything, but I will take my time on these task after the CAHSEE, I can work on both right now since I already took it. I was just explaining why I wasn’t doing anything that’s all.

Here is some of the stories I wrote during my time away

These are the the same comic I mentioned in this topic, its the latest page. by the way, the first one its old, so that explains the comments they gave me for that one, but you have to read the entire topic to understand what is going on in the story, its a long comic that I worked on, so you may not be able to understand what was going on, but you’ll understand. Fortunately, the topic is just 2 pages.

I rarely show art of my own, but I may make a picture of a handrawing, but right now, Im just chilling.[/color][/i]