kingmetroid's sprite thread

sorry, both look cool.

yeah, i guess your right. i could use both, like if he gets a new suit or sumthing.
deciding which one is best is the hardest thing ive done this year. harder than giga bowser in smash bros.

3 different colors. i only need one, but idont know.

well, here it is. theres still sum enemies to put in, and i added santa the fat bastard.

good, no?

they all look really nice… i like the color scheme you made them all.

yeah, i really like this colour scheme. only a few more things to do before im done, then the sprite comic rolls in.

while im doing the sprite comic, heres some mzm sprites/ portraits.

sprite comic will be a while.

I don’t see how you will be able to make a sprite comic with the Metroid art… They aren’t even sprites.

Or are those just rips to show that you can get the sprites for the comic?

well, i am also making a metroid sprite comic after i finish the x-mas h8r ones.

should i do a metroid sprite comic first or the x-mas h8r one. the metroid one wud be easier. and i would get it done quicker.

dark samus sprites! need 2 finis the rest of poses.

That’s not Dark Samus. That’s Samus with a coat of black paint. They have very different designs. Not to mention she’s actually dark blue.

thats not going to be the acctual dark samus. thats just what it will look like. but the real one will be better.

Yeah, that looks more like a recolor than an edit. Dark smaus’ shoulders and most importantly visor, look much different than samus. And dark samus looks far more organic.

yeah i know. dark samus dosent look like she has metal armour.

anyway, zero mission prime suit recolors

They’re okay, but they just dont look like the suits from prime (since the ZM design is different). And the morphballs…they kinda suck.

yeah… i only see 1 thats a recolor. the rest are just regular zero mission sprites. recolor looks good though… keep up the work.

2 are recolours. phazon and gravity. grav suit uses a darker pallete.

did i spell pallete right?

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3/1amj3.png

new sheet. awsome, it looks brilliant!

Needs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more contrast.