L4D 2 Boycott

most amazing example ever xD

Try replacing the word “Popsicle” with “Dick”. :stuck_out_tongue:

QFT!!!

QFMORET

its not gunna be an awesome game. I played l4d and it was so damn boring.

I think you’re lying. :stuck_out_tongue:

QFT

It’s actually more like he’s still giving them what they wanted, but also making this new popsicle sequel alongside it. So it’s more like little Johnny is being pissy that the popsicle man is splitting his attention between the accessories and the new popsicles. And the fact that he has to pay for the new popsicle.

come on… you guys actually liked l4d? that game was terrible. it was the same thing over and over again… BOOMER! HUNTER! SMOKER! TANKEEEEEEE!

I actually never played it. Is it worth going to my seafaring ways and getting it for free?

No, not really. It’s a multiplayer game, single player gets boring after you finish all the campaigns. So if your “free version” doesn’t work with steam, very no.
Pomegranate, we know you hate the game. Shuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuup. It’s to the point where I don’t even want to ask if you ever played cooperative or versus, I just don’t care.

played both tyvm

i love L4D
even though the levels dont change and what yuou have to do is the same
the spawn rate and all that good stuff makes it more difficult in some spots
i like a challenge

hell i got every achievement on the damn game and STILL play

well i would if my 360 hadnt fail’d…

oh well
my next 100 bucks is valve complete pack on steam <3

Man I’ve been debating getting that for like a year now…

There are times like these where I wish I didn’t own any Valve games yet.

Like me? :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, every Valve game I have ever played was at a friends house, excluding portal. Bought it for, like, 20 bucks at Target.

So yeah, that complete Valve pack=mine as soon as I get some money.

Also, Zurg, go out and fork over the 40 bucks to play the multiplayer. It’s the most fun you’ll have with your PC until they invent a force-feedback codpiece. :stuck_out_tongue:

OAR I could spend $100 on the complete pack. Makes more sense, imo.

i suggest the complete pack

also

SECOND POST FROM MY NEW COMPUTER =DD

Yeah…Yeah, you could. That does make more sense.

Also, I LIVE! My computer was fried for the last week, but I finally got it working. Had a bad processor. Wasn’t fun. But now everything is fix’d.

Eh, I think mine is going bad… Curses for going ell cheepo on the processor and Mobo…

i7 time!