Least favorite Metroid Game?

What is your least favorite Metroid Game?

• Metroid
  • Metroid II
  • Super Metroid
  • Metroid Fusion
  • Metroid Prime
  • Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  • Metroid Prime 1st Hunt
  • Metroid Prime: Hunters (even though it’s not out for a while)
0 voters

which is your least favorite Metroid game?

Metroid II: Return of Samus. I just didn’t like that game as much as the others.

Metroid II also. In fact, i hate all old gameboy games…lol

You forgot Zero Mission >_> I know it’s not really a new game, but it should be counted anyways…

Anyway, my least favorite Metroid game is Metroid II, because I haven’t played it yet :angry:

Zero Mission is a completely different game.

Well yeah, but technically it’s the same game only with a few adjustments, updated graphics, and a new area or two…

Yeah, but they are still different games. Not to mention, as already said, way different from one another.

Anyway, my least favs are Metroid I and II.

i dind’t particulary like metroid myself. sorry for forgetting MZM, it’s the 3rd best metroid game IMO.

“Super” Metroid. The most overrated thing since Sliced Jesus Bread. Whatever that means. Not a truly bad game, but nowhere near as good as a single other Metroid game, much less 90% of all games out there… Yes, let’s play an absurdly easy game with repetetive graphics, terrible controls, and cheesy story! Won’t this be a BLAST!

Well i’ve never played the first too metroid, but out of the rest I’ve played, I’d have to say…Metroid hunters I guess.(I have played the demo so with my bro and I would rather played metroid prime)

My least favorite is…Meroid.

EDIT: What the? Meroid? God, I’m so out of it today… (Metroid*)

Daz, you don’t like Super Metroid!!! :frowning: It was like my second favorite Metroid game! And someone said Metroid Prime 2: Echoes was there least favorite. Who was it? :>_>: It’s my absolute favorite game!!!(You can tell by my name)

Bah, MP2 was a good game, but mediocre as a Metroid. The find the key system got old, the enemies were awesomely designed but pretty bland, the bosses were sweet but too easy, and it just lacked the finesse that the others had. The second worst, I’d say, but I still love the game. Just shows how good a series is when the second worst is still one of the ‘top games’ on my list. :smiley:

ur post is confusing me… :confused:

Erm… how?

Daz said that as awesome as the game was, he didn’t like it much. Easy. And I agree.

No, I said that it was a good game, but not a good Metroid. :stuck_out_tongue:

uh, I was the one who said echoes was my least favorite mp2e

You forgot MZM

Yes, that’s been established several times.