Least favorite Metroid Game?

Then can’t you add it?

No.

metroid 2 was the worst made i think anyone else argee with me

Punctuation. Punctuation. Punctuation. Punctuation. Punctuation.
Just because it wasn’t in color doesn’t mean it’s bad…

look if you look after you iown Punctuation. and i’ll look after mine go it!!

If you look at my posts, I do look after my own punctuation. :unamused:

please leave my punctuation alone

You mean your non-existant punctuation. :stuck_out_tongue:
Whatever. I’ll stop bothering you, but please leave your posts legible.

thanks Dazuro Ghenari

Sorry to say but I my least favorite was MP2E,

When I say the trailer I thought Wooww at last another metroid prime
but when I finished it I got a feeling like that?s it or something
I also didn?t like the ammo thingie

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Super metroid and prime 2 were bad? i thought SM was awesome, and MP2E was teh pwn. oh well. whatever floats your boat.

And my least favourite was the first (first ever metroid). I kinda liked the second one.

Right with ya MH nicley said! :clap:

You said it. My name says what game I love. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me likes Metroid Prime the best, for its not-to-bad replay value. As opposed to other Metroid games like, Prime 2.

Super Metroid was good, but not the best. It was a large step for Metroid games, and thats what I like :smiley:

Metroid ll & l were just meh, didn’t like em’ as much as the rest.

>>…
…<<

Oh, and Fusion, it wasn’t all the bad, but the thing I really didn’t like about it was the fact that it was on a space station the whole time. That ticked me off. As I was playing, I was like, “Okay, I beat Ridley, now I’ll finally get off this station…WTF”

Metroid 1 is boring and hard. I can’t keep more than 37 energy without hitting a zoomer or something. :imp:

LMAO! Hitting a zoomer? lol…
I haven’t played all the games, so I never voted…

the original :metroid: was the worst. its impossible not to hit those floty invincible things and die

Thats exactly what I thought. :sweat:

uh. i think that it was an interesting idea…

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?

Return of Samus was no doubt the worse game…don’t have a map, and all you really do is kill metroid after metroid…after metroid until the queen, which is the only other boss type thing in the game. Besides the fact that the metroids “upgraded” to the higher “status”, nothing realy changed as you played.
Although I still own the game since I’m trying to get all of them no matter how much one of them sucks…

Daz, I don’t want to be an ass/start an argument here but just for the record, super metroid had REALLY nice graphics for the SNES at it’s time…the only thing better was…shall I say it…Super Mario World 2…bleh.

Metroid was wayyy too hard. Not going to complain about the map becuase they probably couldn’t put one in there due to low space on the cart…but it took FOREVER just to get the long beam…let alone getting the morph ball bomb…]

The first two are the worst.