least favourite boss

i have a few things to say about that and no offence to this DM.

1. u must suck if u cant dodge his rolling attack.
  2. its one of my favorite bosses.
  3. doesnt anyone like a challenge here.

I did beat the game so I cant be that bad I like a chalenge but he is annoying and I dont care what you think

Thank you for standing up for yourself, some people like Red Phazon need too make up another member to do it for them.

CM wtf are you talking about. I didnt make no second account.

okeydoke… I believe you… :wink:

i’m just here to throw in my little pitch. honestly, I did not like Quadraxis. He was hard and all, but what really bothered me was my scenario of my first time fighting him. i beat him and I rush to get the annhilator beam , and I die right before I get it, because my energy was so low. It really pissed me off. It pissed me off so much that I bought the guide(yes, I use guides. Don’t kill me.) Another boss I really didn’t like was the Boost guardian. He seemed hard the first time, but the second time, I had to ask myself why he was so hard.

Boost Gaurdian on hard mode is impossible. It took me 4 whole tries (not sequence breaking or qith Action Replay) to finally beat him.

You could’ve just Thardus dashed. I mean, come on. It’s so damn simple. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I’ve only actually played Thardus once.

quadraxis is so dam hard on hard mode and boost gaurdian took me a while to beat on hard becuase i was rushing through the game and had shit all for energy tanks lol.

Both omega metroid and SA-X were pointless, but SA-X was the easiest.

I only lost one E tank on Quadraxis :smiley: he was easy :unamused:

i’d say you lost more than 1 because the dark aethers atmosphere would take more than one tank. you probably picked up those health thingys from blasting his knees.

Yep :wink: But you have to admit he is pretty easy :metroid:

The boost guardian is definitely the worst boss. I can’t even remember how many times I fought him, but the funny thing is when I actually did beat him I had hardly taken any damage at all.

SA-X was kind of stupid, but it also added some tension in the air while playing Fusion for the first time. I mean, they kind of build it up, and I was scared that I would run into her.

Because of that, my least favorite boss would have to be Amorbis. He’s a cool looking boss, but he’s a chore to beat. Sadly, it took me a few tries to beat him on Hard Mode. Which I haven’t played in eight to nine months since I reached Boost Guardian >_> ahem

Also, who voted for Meta Ridley? @_@ I thought he was cool…

Aug… my least favorite boss would have to be Ridley. Besides the point that he progressively got easier every game from Super Metroid, there isn’t much of a strategy to beating him. It’s kinda like ‘jump around and shoot like hell until he dies.’
…And in Zero Mission, they made Ridley way too easy. I don’t really care if you fight Meta Ridley later (which was also simple…), you should still make Ridley a challenge.
…By the way, anyone else notice that in Super Metroid, Ridley is the hardest boss in the whole game? Versus Mother Brain, whos simplicity is only matched by Kraid…

edit: What’s all this about boost guardian on hard mode? I beat him in one try. I dunno, maybe it’s from what I learned the first time through the game (I ended up fighting the boost guardian at least seven times. Then my file got corrupt, aaaand I got to him again, aaaaaaand I wanted to throw the Gamecube out the window, which was conveniantly placed two feet to my right.

Arrgh, stupid Sa-X…If the Stupid Sa-X series doesn’t convince you, nothing will.

Fortunately, with stupidity comes hilarity. :wink:

Ya the Boost Guardain was a pain in the Butt :imp: and the Spider Guardain was hard the first time but the second time around he was easy. a cople of times I was down to twetey energy but then he broke a piller and I was fine for a time but then I was down and then back down

yes… he was…

the spider guardian sux too. ive never been able to beat him( well, i wouldve but my file waz deleted…)

Oh I think that Spider Guardian was actually quite easy. I thought Booster was the hardest, but still pretty fun. :slight_smile: