left 4 dead

Eh, Zombie Panic’s alright, but you seriously like it more than L4D? <_< The player zombies in Zombie Panic are no where near as challenging as the ones on L4D, if they’re any good.

post steam ids too :slight_smile:

i would
but i 360

fail.

ikr

As previously mentioned, mine’s CloudVaris

if for some reason you really want my numbers, y’ain’t gettin’ it until tomorrow (hopefully <_<)

sorry i missed that bit. looking forward to playing with you guys :slight_smile:

i just want to…

should’ve contacted someone in the UK to gift you the game. my l4d cost me ~220 SEK, which is roughly equal to 20 euros.

i don’t like halo because “All you have to do is whack zombies back and shoot.”
i don’t like half life because “All you have to do is whack zombies back and shoot.”
shit, man, you are trying to survive because if you die the rest of your team will probably fail too.

how about not running straight down their line of fire?

4 campaigns, 20 levels. when the SDK is released there will probably be a ton of custom maps.

this is survival, not counter strike. you have smg, pistols, shotgun, rifle, assault rifle and auto shotgun. i can’t think of any other types of weapons that’d fit the game apart from maybe an axe or a riot shield. flamethrowers and grenade/rocket launchers would be overpowered and they’re covered in the grenade types anyways.

lastly, i respect your opinion but i don’t agree with you at all.

EDIT: my steam id is Deetroid, i haven’t beaten the game yet but i want to. (with actual people, not bots)

“put some more time into your games before you release them, valve.”

I fucking lol’d.

Most of their games have been very good. I am a huge valve fan. The problem is this game seems underdeveloped and hurried to me.

EDIT

okay figured out another reason why i dont like the game. I played Halo for storyline reasons. The gameplay was mediocre. L4D had no storyline (not that I was expecting it). maybe it helps to get you more involved with the game? I dunno…

“I played Halo for storyline reasons.”
Say wut? I guess if you got really into the books or something… :confused:

In l4d, I think you have to go into it not expecting a tale to be told. If you can get into that mindset, and play with friends, the story tells itself entirely through gameplay. :3

read the character backgrounds and watch the opening xD

It has a storyline. It’s only there for those who are paying attention though. You don’t have to know the story to play the game. Another of the pick up and play features.

the story is 28… i mean 2 weeks later

playing the beta on XBL was enough to seal the deal as far as me NOT buying it

you think random ppl on steam for L4D was bad XBL would make you want to kill yourself

yay somebody agrees with me :slight_smile:

Because random people on XBL are asshats. This we know <_<

“This is nothin’ compared to the Great Zombie Invasion of (insert year here, can’t remember)!! …nah, hehe, I’m just horse-shittin’ ya.”
^^Favorite line in the whole game.

You can buy it for the PC, you know. >_>

I like L4D. 'Nuff Said.

i smiled in that line but i wouldn’t say its the best.

lol, it was just so random when I was playing. The girl was whining about being hurt (She was in the red and slowly dying <_<), something along the lines of “Agh, I’m really hurt bad…” And suddenly he starts saying that XD