Life's Story

i blame family guy for that

Just wanting to see, does anyone here play any sports?

If marching band counts.
(It should, it is extracurricular and gives good exercise)

psh, yeah right xD
sports are laaame

as for band as a sport, no
band makes sense, sports dont
therefore band is better then a sport

I don’t do sports, but I do take martial arts classes. And by “female action”, it can mean pretty much anything you’ve likely thought of. I can talk to girls pretty easy (assuming they at least have something interesting to talk about), but most of the girls I seem to see don’t look like the type I’d want to date. I suppose I’ve gone out with a girl before, and she’s really the only girl I like.

i’m 16 and i haven’t had any GFs or anything… i’m too shy to act on my feelings :frowning:

I was lucky- the person I liked (and still do) liked me too. One of her friends found out about it and told me (although he moved) and we dated for seven months, then she broke up with me because my dad had some grudge against her. The one good thing, today in school she was talking to me (as I said before, we’re still friends) and another one of her friends made some kind of gesture, she got mad at him and said “Shut up, he doesn’t like me”, then “No”. I can only hope they were talking about me.

Thing about me is I won’t date somebody unless I really see something in them. The one girl I like is the only person I’ve seen this is, and unless I find that elsewhere, I have no real intentions of dating anybody.

I play Volleyball and Soccer.

I’ve been with a few girls but found it to be meh and expensive.
I have two fifteen year-old girls following me everywhere, I’m seventeen which basically means I’d be seen as a pedophile to even date them.

Yeah…

Tell them I said hi, and give them my phone number :slight_smile:

lol

Pomegranate, I’m in the same situation…except I’m 14

Um…sure why not…
I, Joseph Tarek Yazal was born May 23rd 1994 in New Jersey…I peed on the doctor when I came out. My mom, Jennefer Lee is Irish, English, German French, and Hungarian. My dad, Tarek Yazal is Egyptian and Turkish. They are divorced, and I don’t ever remember them being together. I got two sisters, one brother (mom’s previous marriages). Two other brothers. (dad’s previous marriages) I met my best friend Tanner (the “BF” >_>) in 3th grade. Then he introduced me to his friend Nick. We were best friends. Until 6th grade… Tanner moved to Washington state. Never saw him until summer of 2006, in which he came to my house for a week. Him, Nick, and I were together again. But when Tanner went home. Nick suddenly hated my guts. I was miserable until recently. In school, (8th grade) I was absent too much due to depression and TERRIBLE anxiety. I was placed in “Pathways” a school mostly with of kids who think they’re thugs, basically nobody there is a virgin except me. I hate those kids. Many there are good people though, especially the teachers. Then, my 8th grade dance at my old school. I saw Nick, but was ignored most of the day. My friend RJ knew Nick. I saw Nick very upset, tearing. I asked RJ what was wrong, he said his girlfriend broke up with him there, at the dance. I went over to him. I asked if he was okay, he just said hey Joe whats up. I said I’m sorry. I hugged him, he said he’s okay. I got his phone number, then left. I graduated. That summer I found out Tanner was coming back again. Oh good lord was I happy. I called Nick, informed him, he was just as excited. Then when Tanner came, we all hung out again. We all still talk to this day. Then I went to Egypt for the second time, came back, started school at pathways again. And here I am now. I’ve had no relations with a girl, due to my depression, making me very paranoid. However, I’m closest now then I ever was, and I don’t even have a phone number. -_- Woo hoo for my story. :unamused:

eh this is popular enough for me to post now…rofl

anywhoo, I have never left this country, haven’t even been more than 700 Km from home, so yeah, pretty much lived in this same place all my life, same house even. I have few friends due to my poor social skills brought about by a horrifically sheltered upbringing and have never dated a girl unless you want to count that fiasco almost five years ago now (I think). Apparently I was baptized when I was little, but I, being atheist, I pretend that that is BS. Now being a hopeless social reject I spend the majority of my time watching anime online and playing games.

Also apparently i post on a forum but that is likely just a rumor.

Hhaaaah… Hahaa. I pity many :. And myself. Nonono NEVERMIND.

Hey Rundas, I was depressed too! Yay!

But seriously, Tarek is a kick-ass name.

Lol thanks…Phlake, you got an aim address? You seem like you’d be an interesting person to talk to…

Nope, but my e-mail is in my profile. That’s the best I have.

Not that anyone cares, but I just got back from performing King Lear at a competition. It was extremely fun.

Just performed King Lear at our school again, and I feel depressed again. I’m never going to see most of those people for the rest of my life.

Would you be less depressed if you performed a play where everyone didn’t die at the end?

actually for birthdays but dying got me thinking about this. i lol’d