Macbook Wheel

well its enough of a waste of time for apple to have made it

The video is FAKE.

yeah, but my point is that apple sucks and most if not all of their shit is a phenomenal waste of time

I will agree on that.

>_>
<_<

But it’s entirely irrelevant, since The Onion made that video with entirely made up information.

A phenomenal waste of time is trying to get microsoft products to work well with eachother =3

I felt that needed to be pointed out while we’re being irrelevant.

Also, food is good.
Which means, since apples are food, Apple is inherently good. SOLID LOGIC.

*note: Varis is bored, and this post probably sounds more acidic than playful, a side-affect of his boredom. Varis offers his apologies to anyone hurt by this post, and his jolly laughter to anyone offended by it.

you sound like a shithead fuck you

is more bored and proportionally more acidic-sounding

<3

Cloud, Tim, I love you guys. You never cease to give me a good laugh. Also, I love your solid logic, Cloud. Makes perfect sense. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Syntax: Points are irrelevant. The video is from the Onion. Which means it’s fake. Anything else=Not important.

Of course it does. I was hoping someone would point out that apples being good is an opinion, and then I’d point out that they are good FOR you, which is fact =D
So even if you don’t like the flavor or texture, you can’t argue against it being good <3

Sure you can. We can argue about the definition of “good” from dusk 'til dawn. Unfortunately, we’ll have to wait about 16 more hours for dusk.

Dammit!
I meant healthy* D=

<_______________________________<

_______________________________>

lol, your sig reminds me of one I’m using on another forum.
“98% of statistics are made up on the spot. If you’re one of the two percent who-Oh. Damn.”

Edit: Er, I mean… Stop spamming with faces!
<_<
>_>
>______________________________________<!!!

I like it. That’s pretty good. Damn, I might have to pop that one in there too.

But…But faces are fun.
>_>
<_<
<_>

>________________________________________________________________>

Dude. You should try a Mac before you open the cakehole.

I own a mac thank you very much Lik.
>_>

Haven’t bothered with it in over a month though.

waste of money if your not using it