Management changes!

That defeats the purpose of being moderator… =/

no, it defeats the purpose of having admins. :neutral_face:

no because usualy admins are the ones that start the form. if a mod abuses there power then a admin can ban them. thats like saying whats the point of having generals if we have lutenents. it just has to have multiple levels

Well I can’t do everything an Admin can. I can’t see admin IPs, create or delete forum groups (not to my knowledge anyway) and some other stuff.

wait a god danged minuit you mean to say admins can see my IP adress. Can they block that? Is that what they block when they block when they ban your acount or do they just ban the acount and let them be anoying on the next acount they make?

Any moderator/admin can see your IP.

Whats bad about that? =/

They know where I live. ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

<_< you aren’t serious, right? An IP address is the numerical designation your computer receives when it connects to the internet. It has no bearing as to where you are and contains absolutely nothing anyone could ever use to have any idea where you live or what your name is.

Unless you were being humourous. In that case, forget what I just said :stuck_out_tongue:

An ip can tell the wide area you live in, but not more than that, it can’t tell your home adress, don’t worry about that.

We can ban on names, email an ip.

Moderaters cannot do anything to the forums itself, but has all of the same abilities as an admin has against members. :smiley:>

Uh… not if they have access to the Admin CP like the Moderators here do. Then all they can’t do is edit anything about the Admins and their member group, or see Admin IPs.

Ya, I know. But f they don’t have access, then… ya.

Then they can’t ban, change names, change post count, change title…

Which all relate to members in some way. <_<

Doesn’t this topic merit a lock now…?

It’s age old, we’ve gone off topic, and… meh.

Well of course, it’s not my place to say that. >_>

You’re right.

Sadly, I seem to have misplaced my Nessie locked image. Oh well.

LOCH’D! anyway.